𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃,
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 came sooner then Averie liked, she knew the profiler always awoke at 6AM, but what she didn't expect was to be awoken by him pressing a kiss to her forehead, his cologne hitting her nose instantly.

"Aaron, what the hell are you doing?" Averie groaned, yawning as she turned the bedside table light on, "No, no, no, get back in bed, now"

He shook his head, tightening the knot on his suit tie, "I'm serious, your meant to be resting!"

Aaron raised an eyebrow at the younger woman, "And I did a whole night of it, darling I've been to work with much worse then a few petty stab wounds, I'll only be doing paperwork"

"Your ridiculous, insufferable!" She grumbled, standing up and making her way out of the room.

"And yet you adore me anyway..."

"Aaron I swear to god!" Averie complained from the guest bathroom, brushing her teeth aggressively.

"I'll take it easy, honey, honestly"

She didn't believe a word that came out the bastards mouth, Averie rushed to get dressed, in some jeans and a jumper, "I'm taking you there" She stated, exiting the guest room.

"What, no-"

Her glare silenced him, if she wasn't so incredibly stubborn he'd have told her how adorable she looked with flushed cheeks and worry filled eyes, "I swear..." She muttered.

So, he reluctantly agreed. Averie wasn't a morning person, it was obvious as the couple drove in silence to the FBI headquarters, the clock now reading just before 8AM. Aaron didn't expect Averie to walk him into the building, but he didn't want to question her, or anger her more then he already had.

He's quick to his office, a kiss pressed on her cheek and Averie makes her own way to Penelope's 'cave', "Heard anything about, pretty boy?" The young doctor quizzed.

"Derek and JJ have gone to pick him up now, he's got another day of rest, he's trying to use it as an excuse to get out of the whole dinner / gala thing" Penelope paused to laugh, "Like I'm gonna let him get out of it, you are coming right?"

"Yeah, Aaron told me, I'm planning to go shopping today for a dress actually, your welcome to join" Averie smiles at the technical analysis.

"My boss is a bit of a hard ass, maybe if his kind, beautiful girlfriend asked him he'd think about it..."

Averie laughed at Penelope's words, "Hmm, I'll see what I can do"

She disappeared from the office, making her way to Aaron's, Averie narrowed her eyes at the man as he scribbled onto his paperwork, "You best stay at this desk, Hotchner"

He looked up to her with raised brows, arms folding across his chest, "Your hot when your bossy" He stated.

"Do you need Penny today?" Averie avoided his statement, stepping closer to his desk, "Or, because you literally gave me one of the biggest panics of my life yesterday, can you spare her for a day?"

Aaron hummed, "What's in it for me?"

"Ha!" Averie shook her head, "You get me taking out your stitches instead of the lovely Dr Fredricks, I heard he's particularly carless with the patients who's girlfriends he wants to fuck"

His eyes turned dark, tongue rolling against his bottom lip, "She's free for the day"

"Thanks, Hotchner" Averie grinned, "Promise me, you'll be careful?"