𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑,
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

𝐀𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐄𝐑 had a routine. It was strict, never faltering, he'd wake up at 6AM every morning, no matter what he'd make the most out of the day that was set ahead. Yet, he was awake at 4AM, Averie curled into his side, copper hair sprawled across his chest.

She continued to ignore the alarm on her phone, small snores escaping her mouth, whilst Aaron thought it was cute, the blaring in his ears made him grow more and more irritated by the minute. He shut it off himself. Brushing curly strands of hair from Averie's face, "You need to wake up, sweetheart" Aaron whispered against her skin.

Averie groaned, her fingers tightening on the small grip she had on his t-shirt, "You wake up" She retorted, the two stayed silent for another few minutes before Averie sighed loudly, "Be safe at work, for me" She whispered.

Aaron squeezed her hand, watching the small woman crawl out of his bed. He soon fell back asleep, whilst Averie got dressed into her work scrubs and made herself a coffee. Her heart swelled at the sight of a key  stuck to a post it note, 'You'll need this, AH', she didn't have a clue when he had time to do it but smiled nonetheless.

Anxiety filled Averie as she locked the house up, making her way to the red car that belonged to Aaron, the leather steering wheel felt luxurious in her hands. She took a deep breath, starting the ignition and her journey to week.

Thankfully, Aaron was right, it was only a 20 minute drive from his house and Averie felt much happier pulling into the parking lot rather then getting the bus there. She was greeted by her fellow resident, Nathan Queens as he sipped at a coffee, holding one out for her.

"Your a godsend, Nate" Averie grinned, accepting the caffeine, "How's work been, stealing all my surgeries whilst I've been gone?"

Nathan laughed, shaking his head, "Well, having one less pair of hands was a bit of a ballache when that massive train crash trauma came in, I mean I had to scrub in so many surgeries..." He teased, as they entering nurses station.

"Hilarious, asshole" Averie elbowed him, picking up a few patients charts, she scanned them quickly, "Mrs Bennett is still here?"

"Oh, yeah, she didn't get that heart transplant she was expected too" Nathan said, glancing at the patient room, "Honestly, I'm not sure if she'll make it through the night"

And that seemed to set the mood for Averie's day. Everything seemed to go wrong, people who had no signs of dying coded, kids left without parents and families distraught from deaths. In all honesty, all Averie wanted to do was hide away in her bed, or more so, Aaron's bed.

𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐲 👍🏼

Please tell me your having
a better day then me? 💕

𝐌𝐫 𝐅𝐁𝐈 🚨

4 dead, 1 kidnapped.

𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐲 👍🏼

Nice to know that your serial
killer has seen less deaths then
me today  🙃

𝐌𝐫 𝐅𝐁𝐈 🚨

Sorry your days going bad,
I won't be home till early
morning - if our profile is
correct.

𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐲 👍🏼