Prologue

Ok first, I want to make a few things clear. In this story Bell Cranel will be five years older when the Zeus and Hera familia failed. The cannon time will be five years early. So he will reach Orario at the age of 14 years after 10 years of removing Zeus and Hera familia.

So instead of 15 years earlier, Zeus and Hera familia went on their quest 5 years later than in cannon
Bell will be 14 years, Zeus and Hera familia will be removed 10 years earlier. And Zald and Alfia will partially destroy Orario after 4 years of removal, not 7 years.
______________________________________

The five year child couldn't do anything but see his sick mother cry after reading the letter that was brought to the mansion. He was eagerly waiting for his dad to arrive instead of a letter which immediately made everyone's mood gloomy. No, 'gloomy' was an understatement.

The super pervert, who was second to no one in peeking was raining down teers, the strong woman who would always make others feel strong with just her words was broken in a corner with a few females surrounding and comforting her.

"Mom what happened? What is in the letter?"

He just asked to his crying mother. His rubellite eyes were staring at her with the hope of something not too bad. But the woman who was asked just looked at those innocent eyes, feeling her pain more, because her mouth didn't have any words to lie a good one to him.

Her green eyes also became red with the moist of crying endlessly for some time. The virgin white snowy hair were in mess. Her hand only moved to the head of the child with the same white hair and gave it a pat. No matter how much it pained her, she didn't have the strength to lie to the beautiful child in front of her. With heavy pain she said.....

"Sorry Bell-kun but y-your father i-is no more".

She couldn't find the courage to lie. After the lie to lie more to hide the omnious truth. Soon she saw him collapse on his knees.

-----------------------------------------------------------

He was always waiting infront of the mansion gate to find if anyone arrives. But no one arrived. He didn't wanted to believe but the truth was right infront of him. 'They' never returned home. Especially 'him'.

-----------------------------------------------------------

He saw his mother's condition getting worsened. His life had suddenly became upside down. He lost his father, his home, his people who were like his family. And now he is seeing his mother on brink of death. It has been three days since they were forced out of Orario. They, the last surviving members of the once great familia, were travelling for three days straight to the nearer village. But in this journey, Meteria, Bell's mother who is usually bed ridden due to her sickness or curse, had her condition worsen.

The little boy could only hold to her tightly and weep in angony. He will never forget this feeling. This feeling of helplessness, patheticness and weakness. He couldn't do anything for her. He just simply embraced her when she passed away her last words in a very frail voice which was only heard by two- Bell and the wind....

"I love you"

And with those last words she left the mortal world leaving a five years old child to cry. It pained her the most to leave so soon. She wanted to hug her child. She wanted to watch him grow. She wanted him to cry and then stand up and become stronger. Alas, fate has decided something else. The curse that had tortured her and her sister from birth had made her join her husband and others.
-----------------------------------------------------------

A young boy, soon became 7 years old was in front of two graves kneeling down on his knees with his hands joined and praying. His eyes closed and hair fluttering due to wind showing his attention on the two graves namely, Meteria Cranel and Steve Cranel.( Sorry didn't thought of some better name )

He got up and started to make his way to a cottage.

"Aaahhhhhhh!!! Sorry!! I won't peek again."

He heard a cry. A sigh escaped his lips. He very well knew what is going on. Today his aunt Alfia came to his home along with an uncle, whose name was Zald. The voice belongs to none other that the pervert god-less-grandpa-more person. His grandma like person, a goddess named Hera told him that he would regret calling him grandpa.

And damn she was right. He regret not taking her hand. Her familia was also was also forced out of Orario along with Zeus. Though her one is a women's only familia, she still invited him seeing he was just a child. He can now tell it was all her worry regarding the influence this old man would leave on him.

Now he truly regrets it. Everyday complaints of villagers of him peeking at girls bath or failed attempt of groping them. Yup, he regrets everything.

Pushing himself forward he finds himself opening the door and sound of intense beating gets more intense. He opens the door to find a real silver haired beauty, whose foot was stomping an old man whose entire body was filled with bruise and black colour skin on each of his eyes showing excessive torture done to him in five minutes. And a man with dark brown hair and grey eyes with several marks on his face trying to ease up the mood with sweats on his forehead. His tension was not to let her kill this guy.

His presence was soon noticed by the three members in the room.

"Bell-kun! You came. Save your grandpa from this sexy devil."

The old man shouted after seeing his only grandson. His only light in darkness. His lifeboat. But reality is different you know.

"No thank you."

A blunt answer from the seven years old kid was enough to shatter his hope. But again an intense pain travelled on his butt, showing the marking of another kick.

"Don't talk such things in front of Bell-kun. And Bell, I want you to come with me to the Hera familia. I dont want you to even have a tiny bit trait of this guy."

The woman said while pointing at the beaten down and heartbroken old guy who is well......lying on the floor. They would continue to their argue until they heard the boy speak.

"I want your falna grandpa."