Chapter 1

In a cottage there were four members, with no signs of similarity among them. One was an old man with a .................few bandages on him. Second was a middle aged man with dark brown hair. The third one is a middle aged woman who looks much younger than her age, with silver hair. The fourth and the centre of their attention was a seven years old child. The woman was constantly glaring at him while he maintained a stoic expression( •_• ).

"If you want to become an adventurer so hard then come with me. I will let you join the Hera familia. Think about it again. Please. I dont want the last part of my sister to be tainted by this man's teaching of his so called romance."

The silver haired woman said, almost pleaded with her eyes totally pleading. The old man scoffed at her statement.

"It is for the best. The real romance."

The old man said while puffing out his chest with great pride. Although this didn't earned a single appreciation from anyone, but it did gained a scorn look from the woman.

*sigh*

"Bell-kun, why do you want to become an adventurer. Is it because of fame, money or something else."

The one who is supposed to be the smartest spoke his voice for the first time since the beginning of conversation. He was in a mood saying, 'Cut the crap'. And it was easily read by the rabbit🐇.

'hate...be...k'

His murmur was heard but not clearly. Everyone in the room alerted their ears for the repeat of response.

"Can you repeat yourself." He said while putting a chop like shape on his hand near his ear trying to hear proper explanation.

"I said I hate being weak. I can never forget the feeling I had when everything I loved was taken away from me slowly. It was sudden, but slowly and I just watched it happen. I couldn't do anything. Mom died, dad never returned. Everyone. I don't want to be like that at all. Never again."

His voice was clear this time. It was said in a calm manner, yet it had that anger and fierce tone. The air started to feel heavy now. The words were simple yet powerful. The boy in attention was breathing heavily, trying his all might to keep it normal. Keeping his cries inside, don't want to show weakness.

The man in front of him couldn't help but smile. He was reminded of his past. Yes, there was once a time where he was crazy for power. But now, since he lost his all his familia members, he didn't want to become stronger. He had decided it. This boy will become the leader of the heroes of the new age. He will train him to his limit.

"Very well. It indeed is a great reason, worthy of getting the god's blessing, the falna."

The man said, feeling contend to what the boy said. If he truly said that he wants money and fame, he would for sure kill Zeus, if not him, then the woman on the other side of his would definitely.

"Hahahaha!!! My grandson is the best, I told you. Look at his sharp look. Women will hard fall on him. I am telling you." The old man said while lifting his non-broken hand. But soon he felt the glare coming from the lady behind his back. The one who made him a piece of art like this. "I-I mean he will become a great adventurer. More than what Zald or Maxim ever were. He might even surpass Empress herself."

*sigh*

"Very well, Bell. I won't disturb your dream and goal. But remember the difference in between desire and goal. And not just that, I will talk with miss Hera. As the power within me, if you ever reach level 9, the highest level ever reached in history, then you are allowed to gain the title of
'The Emperor'. As you know the previous level 9 Empress was not found. And no-one actually took such a title seeing it was for the best. This is what I can do for you."