| Chaac x Reader | Part 2

A/N: As per the lovely @Teddyrhaptor' request here is your second part!

UNEDITED.

     'Ooh boy.' I thought to myself as I walked over to the director. "Looks to me, like you can't perform a simple task." He started and I looked down. "We don't people like this one the team, right fellas?" He said as the two guys he came in with agree with him.

     "Isn't that right, Chaac?" He said walking closer towards him. Chaac didn't answer. "Isn't that RIGHT?" He said louder, and then Chaac gave him a death stare. If looks could kill, mans would be sliced up. The director just turned around, and went back to lecturing me.

     "He's not much of a talker, but if he was we ALL know he'd agree with me." He said moving his face closer to mine. "No." Said Chaac, and the director looked at him and stood up straight. "Excuse me?" "I said 'no,' you dipshit. And there's not WAY, in hell, I'd ever side with you." Chaac said as the director almost scared for a second.

     "Who do we have here? The and improved Chaac that FINALLY grew a pair?" I scoffed. "You're one to talk. Says the person who can't even talk to Dahlia without bringing his bodyguard." "They follow me everywhere!" I rolled my eyes. "No. No, (Y/N), he's telling the truth. So, you wouldn't mind me calling Dahlia to talk to her, by yourself then. Chaac said, taking out his phone. "Ooh, thatll be a sight to see-" The director smacks the phone out of his hand. "That's enough! (Y/N) I need you out the building!"

     Chaac steps in front of me, and blocks him from my view. "I think you should go." "Excuse me? You keep talking to me like you ain't got no manners, you'll both be out on your sorry asses." He said getting up in his face. "Do it, but don't you dare, kick her out." Now it was the directors turn to scoff.

     "Just because you've got one piece of blackmail against me, doesn't exactly mean you've got me wrapped around those bony ass fingers. Got it?" He said with a snap of his fingers and the bodyguards grabbed my upper arm and pulled me towards the exit. Chaac steps in front of them. "I wouldn't do that, if I were you." The director rolled his eyes told his guards to keep going.

     "Fine. Suit yourself." He said grabbing a pistol and aimed it at the guards. "Now, if you don't want one to your dome piece, then I suggest you let her go." He said, as the director got a little nervous. "D-Don't listen to him. H-He's just bluffing!" Chaac looked at him as if he was sure. "You wanna bet?" He said pulling down the safety, and everyone heard the click.

     "Okay, fine. Boys, let her go." He said, as they let me go and Chaac wrapped his arm around my waist and they both headed for the elevator as Chaac put the guns safety back on, and stopped them again. "Hold on." He started, "Before you go, I suggest you hear her out." He sighed before listening to me.

     After explaining why I did what I did, he still pretended to be mad at me, when he knew good and well I didn't want anything terrible to happen, but sometimes those things are out of our control. "I see." He said. "I guess you can stay here." He said adjusting his shirt collar, and tried to leave. "AND?" Said Chaac. "I'm sorry.." He mumbled. "I'm sorry, what was that? I can't hear you." I said cupping my ear to try and hear him better. "I'm SORRY, alright?" He said, and stormed out.

       "Yes!" I exclaimed and hugged Chaac and he hugged me and spun me around. "Thank you so much!" I said, as he put me down. "Anything for you." He said leaning down to kiss me, followed by a peck. "I'm sorry, I didn't stand up for you earlier. And I didn't want to take out the gun, but I wasn't thinking." He said, a guilty look on his face.

     "It's okay, babe. It's good to know that my mans, has my back, maybe not at first, but-" I started as he gave me that like really, look and I laughed. "You know I'm just playing with you." I said putting a hand on his chest. "I know, lovely."

"I know."

A/N: Part 2, done! I hope it's good, I was a little stuck, but I got it done! And I hope you enjoyed! ❤️