Freaky Friday? | Smut |Talon x Reader

A/N: This was requested a bit ago, by @rengokus_simp and I just finished it. I hope it came out good, and my apologies!

koibito = lover or sweetheart

UNEDITED

It's a Friday morning.

Well, maybe not morning morning, but it's still pretty sunny out. And I usually take this time to either go on a hike or just relax inside, cuddled up near the window in the living area, with a comfy blanket, some hot drink and a book, I can loose myself in.

But somehow, I got convinced to workout with them, by Ronin and Lancer, with the help of dear old, good-hearted, Dahlia.

Yeah.

So, now I'm working out, and it was quite the work out so far, it's not that I haven't worked out before in my life, it's just that I don't do it, as often as the rest of the group, but when I do, I try and hit every part of the gym, and give my entire body some attention.

But Talon also wanted to give me some attention, when he pushed me up against the wall when everyone had left the gym for the day.

"Hey, gorgeous." He says his eyes trailing from my eyes to my lips and a little further down, but locking his eyes with my own again.

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. "What do you want, Talon?"

"You know what I want."

"And you can't have it." I try to walk away from him, but he grabs my but then wrist gently.

I look back at my wrist, with his hand wrapped around his. Then looked up at his face.

I felt my face heat up, 'Did it just get hot in here or is that just me?'

It was surely noticeable, cause he smirked that mischievous smirk my way, pulling me to him, by my wrist.

"I may not be able to have it, but I can't sure as hell..." He came closer to whisper the last part in my ear. "Earn it."

I froze in place, and unable to do anything. He backed his head up to look at my face and chuckled deeply.

He trailed his fingertips up my arm, finally placing it on the right side of my neck. Bringing his face dangerously close to my neck, feeling his breath on it making me shiver.

"Cold, Koibito?" He whispers again, feeling his breath on the most sensitive part on my neck.

"I bet, I can warm you up real quick, baby." He finally sets his lips on my neck, planting kisses along my neck. Occasionally nipping at my neck trying to find my sweet spot.

Though he already knows where it is, and he's making me wait for it.

He chuckles deeply looking at my hands balling up, at my sides.

"Impatient? Are we, baby?" I he says looking into my eyes, but I still try to play it off, like he ain't doing anything and look away.

"Playing hard to get, hm? Playing it off like , I don't have an effect on you, right?" He moves his right leg in between my own, pushing them apart.

He puts his left hand on my hip, gripping it tight, bring his leg up to my center, having me eye him from my peripherals.

"Right?" He says in more of a demanding voice. I nod my head.

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you, koibito."

I huff and say quiet and shaky 'yes.'

"Good girl. Now I don't have a lot of time to properly put you in your place. But that doesn't mean I can't pick this up where we left off, later."

He wastes no time, in removing my shirt and trailing hot kisses along my body. He sucks and nips at the skin in between my breasts, and further down.

He gets closer to the waistline of my pants, and slowly pulls them down, so they gathered at my ankles. Talon smirks glancing my underwear, noticing how much of an effect he had on my body. He grabbed my thighs spreading them apart, licking and nipping on my inner thighs.

I gently bite on my lower lip, watching him. He moves his mouth up closer to my heat, sticking his tongue out and drags it along my core in one fell swoop.

I moan softly, covering my mouth.

"Don't hide those sweet sounds, baby. You know you can't resist me and my touch, any longer." He says before, basically attacking my center with his mouth, and finger rubbing my clothed heat.

I move my hand from my mouth, and tangle my fingers in his hair, pushing his face more into my heat. He pulls his face away and stands up still rubbing my with his hand.

"You don't get to push me into that sweetness like that, after acting like you didn't want me, koibito."

He smiles, bringing his hand into my panties, playing my lips. "But I won't leave you without a little something, to hold you over." He pulls my underwear and pants off completely, before stepping back.

"But I can't be the only indecently exposed, now can I?"

He slowly takes of his shirt, dragging a hand threw his hair and tossing his shirt to the side. He smirked as I was ogling him and his nice body, but 'nice' was quite the understatement.

He looks down and takes off his shorts, tantalizingly slow. We both watch as they drop to his ankles. He steps out of them, and puts a hand over his length, as if he was feeling flustered. But him being flustered is the same as me pretending, I don't like him, it's just not true.

I rolled my eyes and moved his hand away from his length. And began sucking the tip. He let out a deep moan from his lips, before grabbing my hair, and pushing his length into my mouth. I looked up at him and gave him a smug look with my eyes, well as smug as I could make my eyes look.

He thrusted quicker into my mouth, repeatedly, almost hitting the back of my throat. His low moans and growls, get louder as he getting closer to releasing, but he pulled out and released on my face. And when he did he flashed me quite the mischievous smirk.

I rolled my eyes, with my heat throbbing, and my heart pounding, I'm being to grow a little impatient, especially with the fact that people are probably wondering where we were.

"Are you going to hurry up and finish us both or do I gotta ask someone else?" I say, pulling him closer to my face. He chuckles and positions himself.

Since Talon wasn't able to really take his time with me, he was definitely going to put all of that into thrusting up hard in me. I leaned my head back exposing my neck to him, my hair bouncing back and forth with each thrust into my core.

Not before long, I clenched around him and causing him to groan, and I came around his member. I smile, as I lift my head up, and he gives me a look of confusion.

"What are you doing? I'm not done with you just yet, koibito." He says leaning back so much so that you can see the lights reflecting off the sweat from his body.

I give him a look saying 'What do you mean?' and 'People are going to coming looking for us.'

He laughs and comes closer to my ear. If I had a quarter for every time this man' voice would make my legs weak, I'd probably be able to buy Rogue Company, in cash.

"I haven't finished yet, and I know you and I both need a shower." He starts, lightly kissing my neck, before going back to my ear lobe.

"And let's be honest, you don't give a shit, if anyone watches.."

A/N: Hey! Sorry this one was extremely overdue. I was having quite the writers block, and I also didn't want to half-ass a story, especially not a request. But I hope you still enjoyed.

Merry late Christmas! And a Happy New Year!