Entry #11

ONE WEEK BEFORE EMERALD MOVES IN

"We need to talk."

"About what, babe?" Asia responded without looking away from her phone.

"We gotta talk about us, and Emerald..." He trailed off.

"Why do we have to talk about her ... again?" She asked inquisitively locking her phone and crossing her legs, as she stared at her boyfriend who sat across from her. 

Ever since Emerald popped up in their lives 3 or so months ago it's been non-stop about this girl. Emerald this, Melanie that, bₗₐₕ , ɥɐlq , blah! 

She wished she would just fucking disappear, and stop interfering with her life.

"You know she's moving up here to Charlotte Sunday, you know, so I can be in Mel's life more."

Asia questioned his reasoning on telling her this again. "Okay....?" They already talked about it last night.

 "I don't want that to cause anymore damage in our relationship."

"Why would it damage our relationship? It's not like you're fucking her, right?" She finally looked up from her phone giving him the attention he needed. As Asia's dark eyes focused on him, he swallowed the lump that formed in his throat .

"Nah, of course not."

"Okay, so what's the big deal?"

"She's moving in... with me."

"Oh really? You conveniently left that part out." Asia spoke through gritted teeth, folding her arms across her chest.

The reason why Melo didn't mention it to her, was because he figured Asia would've broken up with him as soon as he told her the news of Emmy moving closer. But now that she hadn't, like he intended, he had to do the hard part himself.

"So I just felt it would be better if we." He motioned his finger between the two of them "You know en-"

"LaMelo, I know you better not be breaking up with me." She cut him off.

"Asia, I'm sorry, but don't you think that would be better for the both of us?"

"You breaking up with me for what? For her? What is so special about her besides being the mother of your alleged child."

"Melanie is mine you can't deny that shit, she looks more and more like me everyday so cut that shit out."

"Whatever, but you're not breaking up with me, especially not for her. So, you better come with a better reasoning than that." Melo was good for her career. Them breaking up now would only hinder the success of her relevancy.

Melo laughed, at her delusion. He was sure she loved him as much as he loved her but he was trying to do the right thing here and not cheat on her anymore. He knew how real the temptation between him and Em would be, and he honestly didn't want to fight that shit anymore. "I'm not asking, Asia. I'm telling."

Asia laughed rolling her eyes, reaching through her purse before tossing a stick onto LaMelo's lap. She was hoping she wouldn't have to pull this card on him, but now he gave her no choice. "I was waiting on the right time to tell you, but I guess now it is. I'm pregnant."

The worst pullout game in history award, goes to: LaMelo Ball

꧁ ༒꧂

 WEEK ONE OF EMERALD BEING IN CHARLOTTE

"What are you doing?" A heated Emerald yelled, watching as Asia peeled a bunch of shrimp in one of Melanie's baby bowls.

"What does it look like i'm doing." Asia rolled her eyes. She had been trying her hardest all week to do things to get Emerald to move out or better yet, back to where she came from, but nothing was working. At first, she wasn't going to interfere with the baby, being that was still Melo's kid and all, but then she thought about it. She was team fuck them kids, so why should she care about somebody else's?

"Out of all the fucking bowls in this house, you chose my child's bowl to do that shit in? Especially when you know she's fucking allergic to this." She pointed a finger, walking closer toward Asia. Normally Emerald was shy and wouldn't do the whole confrontation thing, but when it came to her child, she didn't fucking play.

"Aww poor stinka butt." Asia laughed. "I don't give a fuck about your kid. She could roll over and choke for all I care."

Melo rolled his eyes, hearing, but not understanding, the commotion that was going on beyond his front door. It was late and he was just now getting out of practice, he really wasn't in the mood to hear all that yapping. Asia didn't trust Emerald enough, or Melo, to let them be alone together for even one second. So, the minute she found out that little miss Chicago planned on moving in, she packed up her bags too. And because of this, Asia and Emerald had been at each others throat ever since Emerald stepped foot through the front door.

"Bitch I know you didn't just say what I think you said." Emerald yelled.

Hearing, the sound of keys turning the front door, Asia threw the Tupperware bowl along with its content across the island counter, hitting Emerald directly in the face. 

"And I did. What the fuck are you gonna do about it?" Asia tested throwing her hands in the air.

"Oo imma show you!"

 "Fucking hood rat, I wish you would touch me!"

"Shut the fuck up, before I kick both y'all out my shit." Melo shouted, frowning as he rounded the corner and watched the two girls attempt to lunge at each other. This is not what he thought living with two fine females would be like. Was it naive of him to think he would at least get a threesome out of it? Not three headaches a day from their constant arguing. What the fuck were they even going on about anyway.

"Emerald for real dude, cut it out." Melo slightly pushed her, making her lose her footing and stumble back. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked between the two. Asia stood behind Melo with a satisfied smirk on her lips, as Melo shielded her for protection. 

"But she fucking-!"

"I don't care what she did, you heard me. She's my girl and you need to respect that shit Emerald."

Storming upstairs, Emerald noticed ever since she moved in, Melo had been moving real different. She figured it was the added pressure of Asia wanting to move in too, but what happened to all that I love you, I wanna be a family shit, that he was saying before they left Chicago?

Melo looked around at the mess on the floor, frustrated. "What is this?" He sat his gym bag down, picking up remnants of the shrimp off the floor. 

"Shrimp, I was gonna have a seafood boil."

"What? You know Melanie is allergic to shellfish. None of that shit should be in my house when my daughter is in it." He picked up the bright pink and green bowl off the ground, seeing pieces of shrimp stuck to the side. 

"I'm sorry, I forgot. The baby is just really craving is." She pouted, rubbing her stomach.

꧁༒༺ 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗳 ༻༒꧂

Um, I hope this was good LMFAO if not let me know and I'll rewrite it :) but two parts posted because I love y'all. 

Also, do y'all like 3rd or 1st person pov's better?