Entry #5

𝙴𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚍

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚘'𝚜 𝚃𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝙲𝙰

Hey Journal, Im sitting in the driveway of LaMelos townhouse mad as shit. So let me be quick.

Lonzo ugly ass was evil for forcing my hand with this, but at least he was sponsoring this trip for me and my baby. Because Lord knows this flying back and forth shit was beyond my means, while taking care of a new born by myself.

I could've taken the easy way out and just texted LaMelo, but I needed him to take me seriously. I needed him to see his child, and most importantly I needed to see his reaction with my own eyes. I also kinda wanted to see how Melanie reacted too. She hasn't really known any man in her life.

Melanie was starting to get fussy in the car seat, so I decided to grow some balls and finally get out the car.

"It's now or never." I sighed, raising my hand to knock on the door but before I could, the door swung open.

"Damn, you was waiting for me?" I laughed. I'm quite hilarious if I do say so myself.

"Hardy, har, har." Zo moved to the side letting me in.

I looked around, it was nice and modern. He needed to hire an interior decorator though, it wasn't giving in that category.

"We might have a slight dilemma."

My eyebrows met together in confusion. I fixed my mouth to ask why, but then I heard it.

"Melo baby!"A woman's voice carried throughout the house followed by an obnoxiously loud giggle.

"I thought it was just gonna be us!?" I whispered in a yell at Lonzo. "I know me too, but them mfs inseparable." He let out a frustrated sigh.

My heart hurt a bit, comprehending what Lonzo said. But fuck it, I wasn't here to win LaMelo Ball's love. I was here for our daughter. Nothing more nothing less. "Sorry, I didn't mean-." He started but I cut him off. "It's fine."

He stared at me for a second before wrapping his arm around my shoulders guiding Melanie and I towards the living room. There Melo sat, with the same girl as before sitting on his lap while he played the game. Her fingers were intertwined in his curls and she laid soft kisses on his cheek that he seemed to enjoy.

That Should Be Me by Justin Bieber played in my head. Not I'm jealous. Uh, yuck.

"Surprise." Zo said, making the both of them turn their heads over their shoulders. "Who is that?" That girl questioned in a rude way, like I was deaf, or better yet not even here. Did she forget meeting me at the block party?

"Um, Hi." I waved awkwardly as she continued to stare. "Wassup, Emmy."

Melo moved that girl off of him, before getting up to hug me. His embrace was so strong, he smelled so good, oh my God I could just melt right into his arms again.

I guess we were in our hug a little too long because that girl cleared her throat, making me quickly pull away.

"And who is this?" Melo cooed walking over to Melanie who was now in Zo's arms.

My heart pounded and my mind raced. Honestly, I thought I was finna shit myself too. I wasn't ready for this, what the fuck do I do?

"Um-."

Luckily, a knock on the door grabbed the attention of everyone. "That's the chef." Zo thankfully cut me off, he winked probably noticing my anxiety. Or better yet, he didn't want that girl in our business.

"Awe Zoieeee, you hired us a chef?" That girl dragged.

"No, I hired us a chef." Zo motioned his hand between Melo, him, and I. "I didn't even know you were gonna be here."

I laughed out loud on accident, making her glare at me. "If you don't mind, on your way out can you let the chef in?" Zo asked staring at her blankly. He was making it known she wasn't welcome at this dinner.

It was funny to me, her whole demeanor changed once she realized she was being kicked out. She looked at Melo, waiting for him to step in. "What?" He asked as clueless as ever. "I'll see you later, aight?"

I couldn't help but let a smirk creep on my face.

She shot her eyes one more time at me, rolling them, before grabbing her Prada bag and getting off the couch walking towards the door with Melo hot on her trail.

"Damn nigga, you must really not like her ass." I whispered once they were out of sight.

"Man you don't even know the half of it." He whispered back shaking his head.

Note To Self: Dont get on Zo bad side, he really evil lowkey.

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚏... 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙱𝚎 𝙼𝚎

Vote, Comment, Follow