Entry #3

𝙴𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚍 

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗:  𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝙻

For the past hour and a half I had been crying my self senseless. I could fill up the ocean with my salty ass tears.

I know my dad can't stand Lavar, and by default his family, but I never knew it was so much that he would kick his first born out of the house.

It was almost like the well being of his daughter and future grandkid didn't matter to him because of this trivial ass family feud they had going on.

My life right now was giving Romeo & Juliet if you will, minus the love part... and hopefully the dying part.

Light taps, knocked on my door before it slowly opened revealing my mom and Ruby. "Hi, baby."

They both walked over to me and sat on the bed.
"I'm sorry about your father." The look on her face was worrisome.

"Do I really have to go?" I begged hoping she would say no, but she shook her head yes, as tears fell down her face rapidly.

I know my mom cared about me, and she was fighting for me to stay in the house but what my dad says goes. She couldn't undermine him, he was the one paying the bills.  "But don't think you are going to go without." She grabbed my hand. "𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 you need. I got you. Okay baby?"

I nodded my head letting the crocodile tears flow even more. She kissed me on the cheek before walking out leaving Ruby and I.

"What am I gonna do." I sniffled and wiped my tears on my arm. "Was that rhetorical, or did you really want my opinion?"

"No, I'm really stuck I need help."

"I think you should fly to California and tell Melo you're pregnant."

I gave her a death glare. "Ruby, you know I don't want to do that."

"News flash Emmy, you're going to have a child. It's not about what 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 to do but what 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑫 to do for the sake of your baby."

The room fell silent, she was right. I could no longer be selfish, this wasn't about me. No matter how bitter I wanted to be.

"How do you even know he's gonna be in Cali? Doesn't he stay in North Carolina or something?"

"It's his Dad's birthday is coming up, and Uncle Troy said they're throwing a surprise block party for Lavar. There's no way he's gonna not go."

I sighed, resting my head on my forearm. "When is it?"

"Saturday." "Saturday?!" I yelled. "That's in two days."

"I already talked to Uncle Troy, he said he'd fly us out if we wanted to come. All we had to do was say the word." Ruby smiled. "So, what do you say?"

This girl was something else, and I don't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. "Fuck it, we're going to Cali."

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚏

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘 𝙷𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜, 𝙲𝙰

Uncle Troy flew us out on the next flight to California, and today was the day of Lavar's block party. I stood in the mirror staring at my body in a body con dress. You couldn't even see my bump starting to grow but I was still self conscious about it. I decided to throw on an oversized prettylittlething shirt, some jean shorts, and some dunks. It was casual but cute, and it hid my stomach.

I walked out of the house and onto the street looking at the crowd of people that was gathered.

When Uncle Troy said this was gonna be a block party he was not playing, the whole block was here and shit down.

I walked through the crowd seeing some familiar faces, occasionally smiling and waving when they noticed me. Luckily I found my Aunt by one of the food trucks.

"You should really try this it's good." She pointed down to her cheeseburger that looked extra cheesy. My stomach hurt just looking at it, I was one of the weaker links who was lactose intolerant. "I think I'll stick to the chicken tenders" I laughed.

Ruby walked over with two awfully familiar faces that I hadn't seen in quite some time. "If it isn't G3, and ZO2." I smiled as they walked up, reaching out for hugs.

"What's up Emmy? Let me get one of them." Gelo reached on my plate grabbing a fry. "What the heck!" I laughed.

"What's new with you, I thought we were friends? You dipped on us and never looked back." Zo laughed.

"Well you know how controlling my dad is."

"Yeah I don't get it, I wonder what they even beef about because they never talk about it."

I shrugged my shoulders. Now that I thought about it, nobody ever talks about why they have beef.

"Where's Melo at?" I asked curious that he wasn't with them, they all were attached to the hip.

"Prolly somewhere sucking Asia dick." Gelo rolled his eyes, Zo laughed nudging him in the side.

"Wait, huh?" Ruby asked what we were both thinking.

"Asia is his new girl."

It was as if the words in Zo's mouth came out in slow motion. Ruby and I exchanged glances.

"He been so obsessed with her, it's actually concerning." "Speaking of the devil." Gelo nodded behind me. I turned around to see Melo hand and hand with said girl.

As much as I wanted to hate on her, the bitch was gorgeous. A fucking model... The smile on his face was wider than I'd ever seen it before. He looked..

𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢. 𝙸𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎.

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚏

remember this is an imagine series so I be skipping time n shìt 😂😂 I think me being less detailed is gonna help me complete the story and not get writers block. But if y'all don't like that let me know and I can try to be more detailed.
Vote, Comment, Follow.