Asuka you need help!

"Have a nice Christmas young lady!" The clerk said as she passed me the bag, containing the item a purchased. "Um thank you..." I responded, clutching the plastic bag in my hand. My names Asuka Kuso, I was evicted from my home a few months ago. Now, it was my birthday, It also happened to be Christmas day. I sat down on the sidewalk, taking out a book. It was a volume of a light novel I had been looking for, I had finally found it and payed it with pocket money I had. "Happy birthday to me! And a Merry Christmas!" I held the novel tight in my hands. I looked like a complete mess, my hair was long and messy, I was a bit underweight, and I wore the same clothes almost everyday. I wasn't mad tho, I just eat out the trash, not to bad. My bed, also just an alleyway. It was cold and windy, people were out shopping, going on dates, just having fun. 

"Excuse me, Asuka?"

A small voice behind me said. I turned my head to  see a beautiful girl in a Santa outfit. She had long pretty black hair, a nice chest, and a very pretty face. "How can I help you today?" I asked with a smile on my face. "I um, we went to school together? My name was Mami Yamamoto?"

 "I um, we went to school together? My name was Mami Yamamoto?"

I was shaking, I remember her.. She was in a group of friends I had. I never talked to her, but she always tried talking to me, I just ignored her tho.. "H-Hi, yeah I remember you a little-EEP!" She hugged me tightly, tears formed in her eyes. "I've missed you! Everyone has! Teachers, students.. We were wondering where you went.." Mami was crying, I didn't know what to say. All those people missed me.. "I-I'm sorry.. I umm.. I couldn't afford school anymore.." I said shyly, tearing up just a bit. Mami let go and examined my body. "You poor thing.. You know.. I'll take care of you.. If you'd like me to that is-" Mami wiped the tears from her eyes and looked at the novel in my hand. "It's just a birthday Christmas gift for myself" I said with a slight smile. "It's your birthday to!? NOO YOU POOR THING!" Mami swooped me up in her arms and started running quickly as possible."W-wha!? Mami what are you doing!?" I asked out of shock. "I'm taking you to my place! Your in horrible condition!" 

~Mami loves you~

Mami reached a pretty nice looking mansion, it was hers for sure. Once we entered her home, she set me down on her couch and went to grab something for me? "Here! Some fresh clothes for you, you can go shower Asuka!" Her boobs jiggled a little as she jumped, it made me blush a little. I was short, but I did have a little bit of breast. "Thank you M-Mami-" I smiled and dashed to the shower. After months, and months. I would finally be getting a shower.. I removed my clothes, I looked so thin and dirty. Stepping in the shower, I felt the warm water fall on my skin. It felt absolutely amazing.. My dry dirty hair fell down my shoulders, I wanted to stay in here for hours.. 

Once I was done showering, I put on the new clothes that Mami gave me. A pink sweater, and some blue fuzzy shorts. "M-Mami I'm done!" I shouted, surprisingly she was right behind me. "You look adorable!!!!" She smiled and rubbed my now clean hair. Then she showed me an empty room that would be mine. "Now since it's your birthday, and you haven't eaten, also it's Christmas! I'm gonna make you a great big lunch!" I smiled softly and blushed, I felt so bad for ignoring her in school. She's such a great person. 

Tho by big lunch, I didn't know what was coming-