Mami why do I feel fat?

Mami rushed into the kitchen with a huge cake, decorated with frosting, sprinkles, and candles that had the number 17 on them. "Aw you even knew how old I was turning!" I said in a cheerful voice. "Of course I knew silly!" Mami responded happily. "Now eat up my Queen!" I nodded and just started eating with my hands, Mami just sat there smiling. "After that I'll get you some pizza!" I tilted my head as crumbs and frosting fell on my pink sweater. 

"M-Mami but I can't even eat anything else.. I might burst.." I said, feeling my sweater push up. "That cute stomach can say something else!" Mami teased with a smile, poking my pudgy belly!? "BWA- H-how did that get there!?" I asked, feeling my whole body go a little lazy. "You ate my Queen, that also means your getting fed right!?" She smiled and pulled out her phone. 

"TIME TO ORDER SOME PIZZZAAAA!" 

"Mami-Mmm~" I couldn't even stop eating the cake, frosting covered my face. "Ungh so good!!" I said, finally stopping. "Haha I hope your enjoying it!" Mami kneeled down and pushed on my growing belly. "You need more!" I jumped out my chair and backed up from Mami. I couldn't eat more.. That would be way to much, and Mami's face got a little serious.. "Asuka.. Sit down NOW!" I was shocked, Mami screamed at me and pointed at the chair again. "Sit-" She muttered, and so I did. 

"Here-"

Mami held me down, and started tying me up!? "W-what are you doing!?" I shouted with a nervous look on my face.  "My hands were tied to the back of the chair, and so were my legs. "M-Mami what is this!?" I asked. "Just gotta make sure you don't escape your lunch cutie!" She said with a cute grin. I felt tears fall down my face as Mami ordered the pizza. "Oh oh don't cry sweetie! After you finish your pizza, I'll let you rest until dinner!" Mami said softly. I can't belive this.. Well at least I was eating..

Around 30 minutes later the pizza arrived. "10 boxes of cheese pizza for my queeeeeeen!!!!!!" Mami giggled and placed 10 large boxes of pizza in front of me..

"Wha- Do I really have to eat all of that?" I asked, looking at my stomach. "Yes indeed you do my sweet Asuka!" I couldn't even believe this.. It's just 10 boxes of pizza.. I can do this.. Mami opened up a box, 10 slices.. 10 boxes of pizza, containing 10 slices each.. I'd be eating 100 slices of pizza..  

"Open wideeee~"