Go ahead and stuff yourself Asuka!

I crossed my legs and sat on my comfortable bed, sitting and awaiting my meal. Mami said she would also get me a few gifts, she's quite sweet and kind. I felt refreshed, and happy now. "Asuka, your food is cooking! In the meantime, open this!" She tossed me a red bag, she looked pretty excited. I opened the bag, and I put my hands over my mouth. "I remember you wanted that bracelet when we were at the mall once!" Mami knew exactly what I wanted, I can't believe it. The pretty golden bracelet sparkled, it was so beautiful. "T-thank you.." I said, she nodded and hugged me. "I also gave you a few more clothes for your wardrobe!" Mami said, poking my cheek.

About 20 minutes later the food seemed to be ready now. "Come on your lunch is ready sweetheart!" Mami poked my cheek. "S-sweetheart!?" I blushed a little, looking at the floor. She smiled and gave me a peck on the lips!! 

~Mami loves to feed~

I sat Asuka down at the table, rubbing her now soft hair. She was so cute and pretty, she just needed to be well fed. She's so skinny, and I just want to see her healthy and stuffed! "Asuuuuuka, your lunch is ready!" I set down a few things on the table like Macaroni, a few burgers, and a few shakes. I also had a nice surprise for her when she finished eating! "Wow I haven't had stuff like this in months!" Asuka let out the cutest giggle! It warmed my heart to see her smiling! "Are you sure I should eat this?" Asuka asked me. "OF COURSE! You need this Asuka! Here!!!" I grabbed a spoon full of macaroni and stuffed it in sweet Asuka's mouth. "HMPH!!!??" Her eyes widened, I just smiled and started feeding her the bowl of macaroni. "Shh just eat sweetie!" She looked so cute when she was chewing.

~My belly feels full Mami~

Mami had just randomly started stuffing my face full of macaroni, barely giving me time to speak or utter a word. All I wanted to say that this was delicious, it was so creamy and soft. I was finally eating after all of these months, even tho she was feeding me. "Urp~" I covered my mouth and shyly blushed, Mami giggled and looked at the bowl. "We got half a bowl left cutie! I'll make sure your well fed!" I nodded, my belly was starting to finally feel satisfied. I loved this, just getting to eat was Heavenly. "Now that we're done with the mac, I'll feed you some burgers!" Mami jumped gleefully as she stuck a greasy burger into my mouth, whole.. "Mphhh~" I couldn't believe I just ate a whole burger in one bite, the grease dripped down my mouth and on to my new sweater. Mami was just looking at me, smiling.. I was still hungry tho, I lived off crumbs and bread for months. And also trash, but that was not important right now. "Open wideee~" Mami giggled and pushed another burger against my lips. "Nom~" I slowly ate, only feeling a little full. "Need a drink?" Mami asked as she passed me a shake, she looked really happy. "Thankyou Mami, I appreciate it~" I said softly, the shake tasted really good. 

I had finally finished everything about ten minutes later, my belly finally felt full. "Nowwww, time for surprise!" Mami said as she dashed to the kitchen. Just what would that surprise be..