2

After pre-gaming at Kiara's house, we were ready to head out to the club. I heard there were going to be a lot of people out tonight.

This Friday was a different from any other Friday.

"The driver's here Diamond! Let's go!" Kiara yelled from downstairs. I quickly glanced at myself in the mirror, to make sure my make up was perfect. Then I made my way out of the bathroom and down the stairs, then out of the house to get into the SUV. The Driver held the door open for me. Kiara was already comfortable in the truck, already taking pictures on Insta.

The driver turned the radio on and Moneybagg Yo's song Time today started blasting through the speaker. Kiara started dancing and recording for her instagram, then turned the camera towards me. I blew a kiss at the camera before Kiara flipped the camera back to herself to continue recording.

We weren't that far from Downtown Atlanta, so the drive to the club wasn't that long. When we pulled up to Club Oak, our driver let us out at the front door and security walked us from the truck to the front of the line and into the club. We earned a few side eyes and eye rolls, which made us giggle.

"Them hoes mad." Kiara said as she walked behind the guard. The guard walked us up the stairs to our section which was across from the bar.

"Looks like we got some special people in the muthafuckin building! We got Kiara the Don in the building! Along with her best-friend Diamond!Who is shinning like a Diamond in that dress !" The DJ yelled in his mic, introducing us to the packed out club. We had people taking pictures of us. It was weird to be in the spotlight. I don't see how Kiara did this.

A waitress came into our section, and asked for a drink choice. Kiara and I both ordered a sex on the beach and a few hookahs.

"A few of my other friends are coming, so we can definitely turn the fuck up!" Kiara yelled over the loud music at me. I simply nodded my head and then started to vibe to the music. Kiara greeted a few people that were standing outside of our section and took pictures with them.

I pulled my phone out and seen that I had a few messages .

Layla: Hey cousin, I need a favor.

Amara: If Layla, asks for a favor please say no.

I chuckled and shook my head. Amara and Layla were my cousins. Layla was Amara's youngest sister. Amara has pretty much raised Layla like her own. They were both like sisters to me.  Their history were also a little rough too. I sent a message back to Amara first.

Me: What is going on? What does Laylay need now?

Amara started to instantly type back.

Amara: She wants you to buy her a plane ticket to come to the A for a Teyana Taylor concert and she thinks that she's going by herself.

Me: Just send her up here , I'll go with her... OR Y'all both come up here and  we all go . That way y'all can spend time with me 😁.

Before Amara could reply our waitress came back with our drinks and hookah. We thanked her and then she walked away.

The DJ started playing Young Dolph's song To be honest through out the club. Everyone in the club started to turn up and vibe. Kiara was dancing next to me mouthing every word to the song. 

The DJ scratched the song to a stop, which caused most us to look around in confusion.

"OH SHIT! GUESS WHO STEPPED IN THE MUTHAFUCKIN' BUILDING ?!! MY BOY LIL MEECH AND THE MUTHAFUCKIN BMF BOYS!" The DJ announced. I froze.

'Did this muthafucka just say "Lil Meech" ? ' I asked myself.

Ain't this bout a bitch...

=------=

A few hours go by and Kiara's other friends finally made it to the club. We all introduced ourselves to one another. They were really chill and had good vibes and fun to be around. Kiara's friend Tae, has done her hair for years. Her friend Jayda is a Instagram influencer and has her own clothing line and has know Kiara for a few years as well. The people they brought was cool as fuck too.

When we were dancing and laughing , a group of waitress came out the back with more bottles and sparkles with a sign that read, "From Meech, to the DIAMOND that is shining bright."
Kiara had a huge smile on her face, while my mouth was wide open from shock.

"BITTTCH! YOU GOT THAT NIGGA ATTENTION!" Kiara yelled at me while still dancing

I looked across the room and locked eyes with Meech. He had a small smirk on his face, and held up a glass towards my way. I raised an eyebrow.

I gave a slight nod, thanking him.

The waitresses placed the bottles on the table and left. I sat down and took a shot of Henny and instantly started to feel tipsy. Kiara sat next to me and I looked at her. She looked at me with a wide grin. I shook my head at her and mouthed 'no' to her.
She pouted her lips , "Come on Diamond! We should go over there!" She yelled. I was still shaking my head. She huffed and got up . I followed her with my eyes as she walked out of our section and across the dance floor up to she got to Meech's section.

I seen her talking to him and seen that he glanced over at me while still listening to her. He smiled when she pulled away and nodded his head.

'Oh god... what the hell has she told him?' I asked myself as I slowly shook my head. Tae sat next to me.

"Girl, if you don't hop on that train and ride that shit. This nigga is known all over the world!" Tae yelled in my ear. I simply sighed and took another shot. When Kiara came back she brought Meech and half of his boys with her to our section.

Kiara introduced us to his crew and we introduced ourselves back. Meech kept his eyes on me the entire time, which kind of made me a bit weirded out. I started back smoking the hookah, and just simply vibing.

After a few moments, Meech ended up sitting next to me.

"I'm sorry if I'm being weird, but it's something about you that I can't keep my eyes off of you!"  he said to me. I glanced over at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Let me act like I got some manners. I go by Meech, but you can call me Demetrius." He said before licking his plump lips, and held out his hand towards me. I looked at his hand, and looked back up at him.

"I'm Diamond." I said back as I softly grasp and shook his hand. We shared a small smile towards one another, and continued to turn up.

We partied until the club closed, and was still lit. So we had decided to go to Waffle House.

Like who doesn't go Waffle House after a lit ass night?

----

Author's note:  Ive been having a case of writer's block. Im thinking of shortening this book ... And yes, there are gonna be multiple books... possibly 🤣

But I hope yall are liking it so far. What do you think?

Will Diamond warm up to Meech? Will she just brush him off? Or will she let him try to pursue her?