7

Diamond's POV

The lunch date at Lily's was very nice. Mee-Demetrius and I got to really know more about each other.

He told me about his childhood and how his dad was the biggest Kingpin of Detroit, and how he was in Jail. I was able to give him some insight of my childhood, but not too much about my parents.

One thing my dad always told me was to never tell anyone he was the biggest Kingpin in Atlanta. When I graduated High school, he told me what that he sold drugs, and Never wanted to see me suffer. Little that he knew that leaving me to raise myself put me through a lot of suffering.

Demetrius was very sweet the entire date and even paid for it, along with the valet parking.

During lunch he had to leave for Miami tonight for a meeting, and that he would probably be gone for a couple days. For some reason, I felt sad that he would be gone.

------

5 days had went by since then. Demetrius hadn't text me since then and I wasn't about to text him first.

I was scrolling through instagram and seen that he posted a picture.

Liked by kikithedon and 151,434 othersLilmeechbmf:  You got a nigga wanting to change his ways 💎😁

Lilmeechbmf: You got a nigga wanting to change his ways 💎😁

Jordanbmf: Who you talking about nigga?
Kikithedon: I think I know who it is..👀
lil baby: Chains shining

I double tapped and shook my head.

'If this his way of getting my attention he better think again' I though to myself as I took a selfie in my hallway mirror.

'Since he wants to play those games. I can play it better.'

Liked by kashdoll and 223,334 othersLowkey_Diamond: Make him wanna change his ways, well let me step it up then 😶‍🌫️

Lowkey_Diamond: Make him wanna change his ways, well let me step it up then 😶‍🌫️

Kikithedon:OOOH! I see what you doing bitch! and im here for it 😏
Supa_cent: OKAY BODY!! 🍑
Lilmeechbmf: 😏