Dreams

I woke up in my room. But it wasn't my room it was dark. I looked outside. Oh... it was dark. That explains it. I turned to my bed. I was still tired and went back to sleep. When I woke up Narcissa and Bella were standing over me. "I'm so glad the Dark Lord was just joking," Bella laughed. "Same I HATED being nice to her!" Narcissa smiled wickedly. "What do you mean?" I asked getting out of bed. "Your a Mudblood, you wouldn't understand," Narcissa said teasing me. Bella suddenly grabbed my hands and put them behind my back. "WHAT?! LET GO OF ME! NARCISSA HELP PLEASE!" I smiled as Narcissa came up to me. But instead of helping, she aimed her wand at me. "Wait... NO!" I struggled to get free. "Crucio!" She shouted. I suddenly felt like I was being tortured. I fell to the ground in pain. Bella was smiling wickedly. Suddenly a voice warm voice was yelling. "Y/N WAKE UP PLEAE Y/N!" It screamed. I woke up immediately. Narcissa and Bella were standing over me. Bella smiling Wickedly and Narcissa smiling normally. I jumped up and grabbed my wand. Aiming it at both. Narcissa backed up and Bellatrix aimed her wand at me. "TOLD YOU SHE COULDN'T BE TRUSTED CISSY!" Bella yelled to Narcissa who also had her wand out. "Y/N what are you doing?!" Said Narcissa not lowering her wand. "I know what your here to do!" I yelled. "That you hate being nice to me! That the dark lord just sent me here to be killed! I'm not dumb!" I screamed. "Y-Y/N that's not true," Narcissa lowered her wand, then Bella lowered hers. I kept my arm raised. Narcissa kept coming closer and closer. Soon I was cornered against the wall. I slipped to the ground my wand fell out of my arms. "NO!" I ran for it but Narcissa stopped me. I started crying, scared I was about to die. Instead Narcissa hugged me. "It's going to be ok, Y/N. We would never even imagine hurting you,"