Bella's Betrayl

"Bella what are you doing?" I asked. She turned around quickly hiding the bottle she was putting in the drinks. "Making tea... why are you in here?" She asked nervously. "Why do you have that bottle?" I pointed behind her back. "What's in it?" Narcissa asked, walking into the room. I was still angry with her. I ignored her and looked away from her gaze. "Just some lacewing! I'm working on a potion?" She said lying badly. Narcissa reached for the bottle but Bellatrix spun out of the way. Unfortunately for her, the bottle went up into the air. Narcissa caught it reading it aloud. "Poison. Can knock out anyone with a single drop. Taste like strawberries. Any more than a cup and you will die," she reads aloud. She looked up at her sister. "Bella what is this?!" She asked. "Cissy it's not what you think. It was for umm. Greyback?" She smiled. Narcissa eyed her suspiciously. "Mmmhmm," she said. "Don't believe me? All right then," she shrugged. She picked up a spoon full. "Smells like strawberries. Y/N would you like to taste it? How about you Cissy?" She asked us as if nothing had happened. "BELLA?! DO YOU WANT TO KILL US?!" Narcissa yelled. Suddenly Bella pounced at me and force fed me the poison. I only swallowed a drip but began to feel dizzy. The world around me began to fade as I stumbled backwards. Narcissa ran up to me as I fell. "Y/N! Y/N WAKE UP!" Her voice trailed as my mind closed off. I awoke next to Narcissa who too was asleep. "Narcissa?" I tried to wake her up but nothing. We were in a cell. "Y-Y/N? What happened?" She mumbled waking up. "I don't know," I looked at her. "That key. Do you think it will unlock this?" I asked her pointing to the one around her neck. "Maybe," she said. But before we could do anything. The room filled with gas. Thick blue gas....