Saying Sorry Doesnt Fix It

I headed up the stairs with the help of Bella. She didn't ask to many questions, she didn't want to upset me. I layer in my bed for hours, nearly moving. If I weren't breathing, you'd have thought me dead. Someone knocked on my door. Bella or Dobby I asked myself. "Come in. But please make it quick I'm not in the mood," I mumbled. The door slowly opened but I still wasn't sure who. I was turned away from the door and didn't care to turn over. It was Bella. She cleared her throat. "Look Bella I know you want to know what happened just go ask her yourself. I don't want to be anywhere around her. Luckily I only have one more week in this place. I can avoid her for that long... right?" I asked. Bella still remained silent. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "Why would you be Sorry Bella. You didn't do anything?" I turned over slowly. "Oh... it's You," I mumbled Turing back over. Narcissa was the one in my room. I slowly got up from my bed. Bella had conjured crutches. I walked out of the room. "Y/N please! Be careful you could get hurt!" She called. "At least you wouldn't be the one who hurt me!" I called. She muttered an unknown spell and took the crutches away. "Better?" She asked. She had healed my foot. Great. "Y/N I'm sorry. Please, I was angry. I didn't know what I was thinking," she said following me. "And why were you angry?" I asked. "I don't want to talk about that right now," she told me. "Than I don't want an apology until your ready to talk about it!" I ran off.