Chapter 7

ᵂᶦˡᵈᶜᵃʳᵈ
                                  Pυɾҽ Ⴆʅιʂʂ

                                 ᵂᶦˡᵈᶜᵃʳᵈ                                  Pυɾҽ Ⴆʅιʂʂ

❝Yeah truth or dare. ❞
Natasha said.
Everyone agreed but I couldn't stop zoning out watching the masterpiece of a girl directly in front of me. How she laughed when someone did a dare or answered a truth. How her green eyes sparked. I closed my eyes and put my head back on the sofa smiling softly.
❝Aura Aura Aura Aura Aura Aura. ❞
Wade was whispering my name.
❝Yea what Wade? ❞
I said annoyed he had disturbed my day dreaming.
❝ Who are you looking at?❞
❝No one Wade. ❞
❝Well who ever it is you are madly in love with them. ❞
❝I've only known everyone here for like a day. How would I like them? ❞
❝ Because love is love. ❞
I rolled my eyes an looked at Steve about to ask Yelena.
❝Truth or dare Yelena? ❞
❝Dare.❞
❝Ok I dare you to spin the bottle and whoever it land on kiss. ❞
❝I- ok. ❞
I watched Yelena down her drink and put it on the table. She spun it. I put my head down knowing by my luck it wouldn't be me. I zoned out again looking at playing with my hands. I was brought out of my trance to hands on my chin lifting my head up. I saw that the battle had landed on me. My heart skipped a beat.

She crashed her lips into mine although it only lasted a few seconds it was bliss. It felt like it was only me and her in the whole world. All my worries had melted way just as I had melted into the kiss.

She pulled away and my cheeks flushed red.
Yelena whispered in my ear
❝Not bad boo.❞
I felt my whole face go red.

I was staring forward.
❝Erm I-I gotta go. ❞
I walked out of the room up some stairs got out of my clothes and into some pajamas and got into bed looking at the ceiling. After a bit I got bored so I plugged in my headphones and climbed onto the window cill ask it rained watching the world below.

I needed to get my mind straight. Well not that I am straight but you get the point. Eventually I fell asleep on the window cill.

Word count 376