Chapter 8

ᵂᶦˡᵈᶜᵃʳᵈ
                                   Sҽƈɾҽƚ

                         Time skip 1 monthFor a month I barley went outside my room only for missions and food if I was forced to

                         Time skip 1 month
For a month I barley went outside my room only for missions and food if I was forced to. I needed time I established that on the first day but I didn't think it would be this long. I couldn't control myself when I was around her I wanted to kiss her soft lips and tell her how much I loved her. But I couldn't. I couldn't show anyone how I felt.

Today I had spent most the time sleeping as I had been up all night dieing inside 🤪. So I went up to the roof. I sat there for ages trapped in my own thoughts. I thought about the assassin I used to be how she would never be this stupid conceal herself just because she was in love. That's the problem. I used killing as a way to escape my feelings. Now I was part of the Avengers I couldn't kill.
I was dragged out of my daydreaming to see Wade leaving the compound with suit cases.
I sprouted my wings out my back and flew down.
❝Hey Wade❞
❝Hi.❞
❝Are you ok? ❞
❝No.❞
❝Wh-❞
❝No Auraya you don't get to care now you have been in your room for the past month  not caring to see how I am and I was bad the Avengers have been shouting at me. ❞
❝Wade please... ❞
❝Go away Auraya. ❞
I felt like my lungs were collapsing in on me. I was to self centered to look after my best friend. I watched him walk away with tears streaming down my face.
❝Wade no no no no. ❞
I whispered falling onto the floor with the immense pain I was feeling.

I walked inside with tears still streaming down my face. I bumped into someone and tried to move around them but they grabbed my hand.
❝Hi Auraya.❞
They said
❝Let me go. ❞
I mumbled.
❝No Auraya look up. ❞
I looked up my face stained with tears.
❝Oh Aura what happened? ❞
❝Wade left. ❞
I hadn't had time for my eyes to focus they were still blurry from crying I looked and saw Yelena. My cheeks went red I tried to get out of her grasp again.
❝Erm Auraya can we talk. ❞
❝No I'm not in the mood. ❞
I got out of her grasp and started to walk towards my room but she flowed me.
❝About the party I'm sorry I didn't know if would make you feel uncomfortable I've tried to talk to you on missions but you keep to yourself. I'm so sorry please forgive me. ❞
At this point we were in my room. She rambled on and on while I just sat on my widow.

At first I was trying to listen but I kept on getting distracted by her. I slid off the window and heard her saying something about that she likes me but its ok if I don't. At this point I was sick of her talking and smashed my lips into hers. At first she was tense but she soon melted into it. After around a minute we pulled apart and put our foreheads together. I felt at peace.
❝So you do like me? ❞
❝Yes Lena I do. But we have to keep this relationship a secret. ❞
❝I agree boo❞
❝Our secret. ❞ 

Word count 554