Chapter 22

ᵂᶦˡᵈᶜᵃʳᵈ
FʅαʂԋႦαƈƙʂ

That was funny we still tease them till this day. I looked into the wardrobe a shirt. I saw mine and Yelenas 2 pieces from our beach day.

Flashback

I come out of my room to see Pete running and squeeling like a little kid.
❝Woah Peter. ❞
I held him still.
❝What are you so excited about? ❞
❝Were going to the beachhhhhh! ❞
❝WAIT REALLY? ❞
❝Yeah get change i wanna go. ❞

I ran into my bedroom and got changed. I ran into the living room.
❝LETS GO NOWWW.❞
I shouted and everyone got up and went skidding towards the door.

All the way there we were vibing and shouting songs. When we got there we played in the ocean and made sand castles. Me, The toaster and Pete made a giant hole. I accidentally jumped in and I couldnt get out.
Until I remembered I could fly. Pete couldnt stop laughing mainly and that I forgot I had powers.

I was lying down on a beach chair when yelena sat down with me and tangled her legs with mine aswell as putting her head on my chest. I played with her hair while looking out into the distance and thought about how much I wanted to marry this woman. I knew I couldnt pleasure her as much as I wanted because when we started to first date she came out to me as ace sexual. She thought I might leave her but little did she know this would never be able to make me stop loving her with every piece of my heart.

Eventually we both dozed off until water got dumped on us. I opened my eyes to see Wanda Vision and Pete giggling.
❝Wait.❞
I said shaking off the water.
❝Vision dont you like malfunction if you touch water. ❞
Everyone started laughing at my geinualy confused face.
❝No Miss Volkov I don't.❞
I muttered a quick oh before running into the ocean everyone ran after me.

I dove in ignoring the cold sensation filling my body. I stayed underwater for ages as they started looking for me. Here goes nothing i thought. I swam forward and grabbed Yelenas leg I swept her under. She held her breath as I held he more comfortably. I super sped away under water. I was surprised it worked under water. We were in the middle of no where when we came to a hault. She held into me and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She just cuddled into me before looking up and saying.
❝You know I really don't like your last name.❞
I looked down at her.
❝Well sorry that I cant choose m-❞
I got cut off.
❝I think you would be able to share mine instead. ❞
I smiled and kissed her.
❝Maybe one day❞

She let out a yawn and I teleported us back to the others who were screaming out names. I walked up the beach to them while holding Yelenas hand. Wanda ran at me and hugged me knocking g me over.
❝I thought I lost you. ❞
People might say shes over reacting but shes already lost her whole family I dont think she would be able to cope if she lost anyone alse especially Vision. We may tease them but deep down I think we all know they are soulmates.

I smiled at her. And whispered to her.
❝Cant get rid of me that easily.❞
I smirked and got up. We all walked towards the car and relaxed for the rest of the day

Word count 599