Chapter 23

ᵂᶦˡᵈᶜᵃʳᵈ
FʅαʂԋႦαƈƙʂ

                                  ᵂᶦˡᵈᶜᵃʳᵈ                                FʅαʂԋႦαƈƙʂ

Flashbacks

Me and Yelena were cuddling in bed watching our favorite movie. When Wanda came through the door.
❝WHY ARE YOU GUYS STILL IN BED? ❞
❝What do you mean. ❞
I mummbled to her.
❝NATASHA IS COMING BACK!!! ❞
I fell out of bed.
❝WHAT?❞
❝YEAH SHE SAID SHE WANTED A BRRAK TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU GUYS. ❞
Me amd Wanda kept in shouting for a bit until I pushed her out of the room so me and Yelena could get changed.

After Wade came back and everyone relized that me and Yelena were dating me and Natasha starting being friends. We are basically besties. Yes I am dating 1 widow and besties with the other. I felt so lucky.

After a bit I ran out of the compound to see nat walking up from the helicopter she came in. I ran like a little kid to her.
❝Natttttt oh my goddddd. I missed youuuu. ❞
❝Auraaaaaa oh my godddd. I misses youuu toooo. ❞
She said imatating me. I rolled my eyes.
We talked to whole way to the compound.
❝You guys still thingking of moving? ❞
She said.
❝Yeah we just wanna get away she tild me what you guys did for the widows and we were thinking that we could go free most of them. ❞
❝Thats nice. ❞
I know I can't wait for it. I think we are gonna go like next week.
❝You guys better call loads.❞
❝Dont worry we will. ❞
We finally went in and my girlfriend ran over and gave nat a giant hug.
❝Hiii natttt. ❞
❝Hello Yelenaaaaa. ❞

I smiled at them. We ended up just chilling. Even wanda and vision came in.
Pete was with his aunt May today.
❝So does everyone know your going away? ❞
Nat aske me and Yelena.
❝Yeah w text them all they said its ok as long as we write.❞
❝Yeah that will be good. ❞

❝Im hungryy. ❞
Yelena said.
❝Then go eattttt.❞
She pouted and dragged me up with her. I groaned at got up. We walked to the kitchen.

She ran straight to the refrigerator and got a tub of Ben and Jerrys.
She starting scoffing the whole thing. I just chuckled and ahooke my head.

End of flashbacks

Yes thats where I am now in the kitchen saying bye to everyone. The last person to say bye to me is Nat. I smiled weakly at her before she brought me into a big bear hug. I hugged her backed and similed. Pete wanda vision and Natasha all walked us to the quinjet. Peter had tears in his eyes and Wanda had her head buried in Visions chest. I hugged them all one last time before breaking apart and seeing Yelena and Natasha having a sister moment they had their foreheads pressed together until going into a hug. Yelena undid her vest and gave it to Natasha. I heard them saying something about pockets. They were holdin hands until Yelena had walled to far so they had to break away. Yelena climbed om the jet I followed her soon after.

I looked at Natasha.
❝Promise to come back someday. ❞
❝Yes.❞
❝You are really gonna free all those widows?❞
❝What ever it takes. ❞
I went up the steps to the jet and hopped in taking one glace back. Im really gonna miss this place.

Word count 556