Chapter 1: A Scary Book

It's been a month since our heroes (defenders of the world) defeated the evil Kee.
That was a strange adventure, and life has since settled down for our heroes. Larry has been bored, since he wants a new adventure.

A month later, however, things would begin to once again become a little strange...

***

A month after Kee's death, 10-year-old Hank stood from the balcony of his house, observing the citizens below.
"Isn't it fascinating seeing everyone just walking around the city, brothers? Each person has a different reason and a different destination, but yet everyone is closely knit together in the town."
"Yes." said Arthur. "It is lovely."
Suddenly, Larry ran into the room.
"I didn't know what I'm about to say next for sure until now, so I need your help in helping me deal with the problem."

"What problem?" Gary asked.

Larry sighed and confessed, "There's a new villain."

The others looked incredibly puzzled.

"Who is it?" asked Cody.

"It's all over the news." Larry said as got an remote and pressed a button.

The TV turned on and all five boys got a nasty shock.

One they would never forget.

The TV showed a woman they'd never seen before.

She had dark red hair with a dark pink ombré in a side ponytail reaching near her ankles, and she wore a white shirt with a beige skirt, with a white lab coat over it. She wore black knee length socks with mini rose images on the sides. She wore a little red bow tie. There was even a light pink ribbon with the Japanese character for "love" at the back of her red hair.

"Hello," she said, looking directly into the camera with a wild-eyed intensity. 'This is Miss Bara here. I'm a small woman, but your danger is huge, so do as I say. Unless I receive three magical diamonds known as the Purity Jewels, I shall engulf this world using this scary book known as the Book of Despair. I'll use its dark power, and then this disgusting world will be erased like a sentence in a notepad so that there will be nothing left of it. I'll create a perfect new world for me! You have one hour to accede to my request. Goodbye."

"Who was that woman?" asked Hank when the TV turned off.

"I found this treasure map in a bottle," said Larry as he got out a bottle.

He got a treasure map out of it.

"We'll use this to find the Purity Jewels."

"Okay!" said Hank.

"Let's go!"

And so the journey of the six boys began...

Welcome to the new Pokémon Swap.