Chapter 3: Copy Me, Copy You

Our heroes then exited the "wood", and found themselves standing in front of a cave.

"Okay, let's go!" said Larry as he entered the cave.

The others followed him, Gary holding his basket.

***

"Let's not get too sidetracked, okay?" said Cody.

The others nodded their heads in confirmation.

The sound of a switch being flipped echoed across the cave as a trapdoor opened underneath the heroes, dropping them into an inescapable abyss.

"Ahhhh!" They screamed.

"Should have told them that this cave was dangerous." said a mysterious masked man wearing a black floor length cloak. 

'Who cares?" asked another man dressed as he was. "We're hypnotized.'

"True!" agreed the first cloaked man.

***

Now underground, the friends found themselves hurtling down a spiralling slide.

There was twisted carnival music.

"Ahhhh!" they screamed.

It came as a real surprise when the slide abruptly ended, and the siblings were dropped into a dark tunnel.

***

Larry woke up extremely groggy, and he found himself in a dark room.

"Where I am?" He asked.

The light came on, and he saw his siblings!

"You are here." said a voice.

They saw a beautiful girl.

"I am master impersonator Komako," said the girl

She then became angry.

"Let's just say this will not end well for you! True Komako, come forth!" she shouted before violently snapping her neck.

The little girl's head then spun over her shoulders, but rapidly with the gruesome organic sounds of bones cracking. The head bent backwards mid-spin, pausing with the face in the direction of its provokers; the eyes were now empty pits, the mouth was in a crooked grin, and her long black hair swung like a dead snake on a branch instead of swaying in the wind like hair normally would.

Her body went limp as her back burst from two transparent wings ripping themselves from her body, her hair becoming sharpened like a wasp's stinger, the very tip of it tinted with a color akin to yellow stripes on a wasp.

The horrifying wasp creature made a gruesome sounding cackle before charging towards the group, who all immediately dodged out of the way either in fear or by instinct.

Our heroes then fought, but it was hard, since Komako could copy their every move.

"We have to copy her!" said Hank.

"We don't have to!" said Larry as he got a loaded gun he found nearby.

"Now!" yelled Gary as Larry fired ammo at the wasp creature. Loud noises were heard as our heroes could hear the rap rap tat of the bullets.

Smoke engulfed the grotesque wasp creature as Komako returned to her human form, noticeably leaning to one side and clutching one of her arms in pain.

"Ow, you're too strong!" She groaned before stumbling off into darkness.

Suddenly a box appeared.

"What is this?" Cody asked as he opened it.

A green colored Diamond appeared.

"This is the Emerald Diamond!" said Larry.

"One more to go!" said Gary as he put it in his basket.

A door appeared.

Our heroes walked off to the last Diamond.