CHAPTER 33

[previously...]

"Finally... I can get rid of you, you pest." He spat, aiming the gun directly at Ryū, who only stood in front of him with their arms crossed.

"I could say the same for you. Is it only you left?"

"So what if it is?! At least I'll be the one finishing the job, nobody will fucking remember your sorry ass!"

[Ryū's POV]

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" I hissed, gripping the handle of my knife behind my back, running straight to him.

'He's gonna panic, firing shots recklessly. The katana is the main issue here.'

Just as predicted, he started firing the pistol until it was empty, letting out a few clicks and I almost could laugh when he heard the bullets clink to the ground helplessly.

I deliver a hook to his jaw and elbow his stomach, trying to loosen his grip on the katana. He screamed in my ear and tried to wrestle out of my grip. I groan in discomfort as the metal grew closer, feeling the heat of it as it grew closer to my arm.

"HEY!"

The mans guard went down, giving me an opportunity to knock him down onto the ground.

"Stay down, you prick." I growl at him, landing a punch to his nose and kicked him. I turned around and ran to the group of hostages that were tied up.

"Go, you need to run. Call the police and ambulance for any injured." I order, untying Akane so she could help the others.

"But Ryū-"

"I'll be fi-" I gasped in shock as my mouth fought to stay closed as a weight dropped off my left shoulder, a thud resonating in my ears.

I look at the ground, and all I see is my arm.

'What?'

"DIEE!" He screeched as he swung the katana again, dodging it the last second and elbowing him, hitting a few swift kicks before grabbing his arm and twisting it backward. I let out a scream of agony as the katana falls to the ground and slices through my right shin and I crumble to the ground, dragging him with me.

I throw another punch, knocking him away before he grabbed the damn katana again and swung at my head. I breathe through my teeth as steam releases, splitting my head in half before the katana could cut through and rejoined again.

"You fucker!" I grab my ribbed knife, pressing a button on the side as I stabbed it deep into his abdomen, watching as electricity coursed through his body and shoved it in further to center my body weight.

"S-See you I-in hell... 989-" He cackled before his head fell backwards.

I groan as I hit the floor, maybe the adrenaline was wearing off but man... I feel weightless. I didn't even know it was snowing.

It looks so pretty.

"OH GOD, RYŪ! NO! THAT'S MY SISTER! RYŪJIN!"

I try to turn my head to the voice, but I flinch once I felt someone lift me up.

"Ryū, stay with me! The ambulance is on the way, please... I can't lose anyone else..." A delicate voice made me look up, seeing an all too familiar woman with my face. Tsuki.