Nemesis

Nemesis is the most loving, caring and selfless person not only with the other Eternals, but also with humanity. She sees the other members of the team as her family. She protects them and keeps them all united like she's the glue that holds them together. She is the purest yet at the same time the deadliest of them all. Her powers are inconsequential compared to the other members. And they couldn't kill her if they wanted to.

Her powers are Electricity Manipulation and Control. Electromagnetism and Telekinesis are some of the abilities she possesses. Someone would say that her powers look like Thor's, but hers are much deadlier. Besides the super strength she has, like every eternal, she has invulnerability especially when she fights. She is also Empathic. This is the reason why she's close with everyone on the team and also the beings of every planet they have been sent to.

She belongs with the fighters and has been the strongest of them all for millions of years. She is closer with Thena, Gilgamesh and Ajak. She admires Ikaris because he taught her plenty of things he knew about self control of her power and how to use it, they've been close since their first mission on Earth.

But Druig, Druig is the man who stole her heart. Nemesis is closer to him than anyone else. She is the one who succeeded in making Druig open up to her. Nemesis' power tends to be dark and catastrophic most of the time. She turns out to be quite dangerous but has never hurt or killed anyone. Because of Druig. Ikaris may have helped her fight but Druig helped her feel calm. They are each other's home. Their love is endless and untouchable that even after all these years, they will never be able to forget each other.