Chapter 12

1 MONTH LATER

1 MONTH LATER

Nemesis steps closer to the cabin's door. She stands outside the door and knocks three times.

The door opens and Nemesis smiles.

"Wanda..."

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

"I think I need your help. We are the same you and I" Nemesis tells her and shows her the Darkhold "My friend found it in your house, after the whole situation with Westview"

"How do you know all this stuff?" Wanda asks quite confused.

"I told you, we're the same you and I... I knew Nat... She told me that when I have the chance I should come and find you and right now, I think I need you the most" Nemesis tells her and stares at her.

Wanda opens the door and smiles "Come on in, we have a lot to talk about"

~~~~~~~~~~

2 MONTHS LATER
NEMESIS' HOUSE, SOUTH DAKOTA

Nemesis is on the phone as she practises her knew tricks with her powers. She moves objects with her mind and manipulates their matter.

"Yes, I'm so glad you didn't kill him. I told you Clint is a nice guy" Nemesis says "Keep in touch Yelena, he can help you and I trust him with my life"

The bell rang and Nemesis looks at the door "Alright, I gotta hang up. I will call you back" She closes the phone and sets it on the table.

She walks towards the door and opens it.

"Strange... What a nice surprise. It's good to see you again" She tells him and smiles.

"You too, Nemesis" He steps inside the house. "I heard you visited Wanda and I know why. Right now... I need you to come with me"

"What for?" She asks him.

"Your powers"

Nemesis looks at him knowing exactly what he means "I know... Something is wrong. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞"

Strange opens a portal next to Nemesis.

"That's why I am here" He says and shows the portal with his hand "After you" Nemesis immediately changes into her suit and steps inside the portal.

~~~~~~~~

3 MONTHS LATER

Nemesis is in her house reading the same books Makkari gave her. Her doorbell rang. She always wondered how that happened since she thought she wouldn't have any visitors.

She walks to the door and opens it only to reveal the most famous people in the entire world.

"Hello, Peter Parker"

Peter stands awkwardly at the door.

"Hello ma'am"

"Please call me Nemesis. Come on in" She says and he steps inside "I'm not going to ask how you found me cause I'll probably regret it, I'll just ask to what do I owe this pleasure"

Nemesis smiles and gestures for Peter to sit down.

"Um... Well, I have a problem"

"Yeah, I think I already know about that"

"Exactly. See I know who you are and Doctor Strange has spoke highly of you so I wanted to ask you something. For the past week my life has turned completely upside down and um... I want to make it all back to the way things were and I was wondering if you can help me by making everybody forget that I am Spiderman" Peter tells her.

"First of I'm glad that you are here and flattered that Dr. Strange thinks highly of me but Peter... I don't have the power to cast spells like Strange and I cannot turn back time, but even if I could the same things would be happening all over again, no matter how many times you want to change everything" Nemesis tells him disappointed.

Peter thinks about it and looks down on his feet.

"Oh, um... I'm so sorry to bother you, Nemesis" Peter says "Oh no, I am sorry that I can't help you. I wish I could, but Strange can. Talk to him. He'll figure something out" Nemesis tells him and Peter thinks about it.

"You're right... Thank you, Nemesis. It was nice talking to you" Peter says.

"You too, Pete. You better hurry" She tells him and opens the door for him. He swings away and Nemesis is watching him from afar. She felt sad about the young boy but she was hoping that Strange would be able to fix this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 MONTHS LATER

Nemesis is outside fixing some things on her yard. Footsteps are coming from behind her and she stops. She gets up and turns around.

"I heard about what happened, and I know you didn't want to complicate things" Nemesis says.

"I was wrong to think I can change reality back to the way it was" Strange admits this to her.

"Don't worry. I also made mistakes" Nemesis says "So, what brings you here? Peter? Wanda?"

"No, something worse than that" He says and she looks at him "I'm all ears"

Strange stares at her with a serious look in his face.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞?"