13: Ring (SPG)

Apollo N. Rodriguez

Calli and I we're making out inside my office fck this is one of my sexual fantasies. Habang nakapatong sa aking si Calli at patuloy ang halikan ay biglang bumukas ang pintuan. Sht! Hindi pala nailock ni Calli.

Agad kong pinapasok si Callis sa ilalim ng table ko para itago at ng pumasok ang nag bukas ay halos lumuwa ang mata ko ng makita kung sino iyon! My heart strated to beat so fast ng mag loack ang aming mga mata. It was Dyonisus...my long time crush and my past fling. He smiled at me at dire-diretso ang lakad niya papalapit sa akin.

I froze on th stop not being able to speak dahil binuksan na ni Calli ang zipper ng pantalon ko as she started to rub my thing with her hands. Habanag si Dyonisus naman ay inilapit ang mukha sa aking at hinalikan ako.

Wtf. What's happening right now I feel like I am caught off guard I slightly pushed him away. "What the hell Dyonisus! What are you doing here without even knocking the door!" HIyaw ko habnag napapikit ng dilaan ni Calli ang ulo ng aking pagkalalaki.

Dumilat ako at tinignan si Dyonisus na ngayon ay nilock ang pinto at binaba ang blinds. He then smirked at me. "Don't you miss me Apollo? I haven't seen you in years have you moved on from me huh?" Aniya at naupo sa may couch at nag simulang mag tanggal ng belt.

I can't focuse my attention on him dahil kay Calli she's giving me so much pleasure just by licking my thing and just by moving her hands up and down. I looked at Dyonisus who's now unzipping his pants.

"What do you think you're doing?" Tanong ko kay Dyonisus na ngayon ay inilabas na ang kaniyang laga. Holy cow he's big as me! Totoo nga ang sinabi ni Helios! I shoud watch him. He started to stroke himself up and down sa harapan ko not Breaking our eye contact.

"Ahhh Apollo...I want to fell your mouth around me hah..." Ungol ni Dyonisus. Bkalang two! Ako nga hindi maka ungol sa ginagawa ni Calli ikaw naman ay umuungol. Calli stopped stroking me kaya napasilip ako sa ilalim ng lamesa naka kunot ang kaniyang noo.

Nagulat ako ng itulak ako ni Calli at agad na lumabas ng lamesa. Parehas nanlaki ang mga mata namin ni Dyonisus ng humarap si Calli sakaniya. She stood there for a oment habang nagpabalik balik ang tingin sa amin ni Dyonisus.

"Baby it's not like that... It's not what your thinking." Sabi ko kaya napalingon siya sa akin. Mag sasalita pa sana ako ng bigla niyang inilagay ang index finger sa bibig niya shushing me. Nilingon ko naman si Dyonisus ng nakatingin kay Calli at hindi itinago ang kaniyang alaga who's standing up and proud.

Umakyat si Calli sa lamesa still wearning her high heels and she started to move seductively. Running her hand through her body as she started to unbutton her polo shirt. Shit what the hell is she doing right now. I looked at Dyonisus who's now removing all of his clothes and started to watch my girlfriend strip.

"Calli you're still as reckless back then...Ahhh more calli...Damn you're still as sexy as ever!." Ani Dyonisus habnag umuungol as he jerk himself with the sight of Calli stripping on my table.

What does he mean by back then? Is Dyonisus one of her boy toys? Since when did they know eachother. Calli looked at me and bit her lower lips. "Strip Engineer." Aniya I can't believe this. I never imagined doing this! I only want her for me! But it seems like she's more turned on right now and I am too.

I removed my clothes until I am fully naked Calli is now stepping down my table with only her brassiere and panty. I thought she'll walk towards me but she walked towards Dyonisus. She's not sitting beside him as she stroked him up and down. "Ahhhh Calli fatser I missed you doing that to me..." Ungol ni Dyonisus napakunot ako ng noo really Calli you're cheating right in front of me! Napatingin sa akin si Callista giving me a seductive smile damn that girl! "Sit beside me Engineer Rodriguez I will pleasure you both."

I stood up and sat beside her she then wrap her other hand on mine as she both stroked us up and down. "ahhhh calli..." I moaned between the pleasure that I am feeling.

Dyonisus and I can't stop moaning because of what she's doing. I cupped her face and started to kiss her while Dyonisus' hand were at her pussy making circles. "Ahhh Dyo...Engi..." Ungol ni Calli. "She's wet." Ani Dyonisus sa akin at tumango naman ako.

Calli stopped what her doing and positioned herslef on all fours. Nagulat ako dahil ang ulo niya ay nakaharap kay Dyonisus is she going to suck him? Dyonisus then looked at me. "Pleasure her Apollo you don't want me to fuck her do you?" then he smirked.

Is that even a question! Of course I don't want him to pleasure Calli. No I don't want her to fuck Calli because her pussy is mine. It's only for me he can borrow her mouth but the private part is mine! "Enter me daddy..." she moaned fck if she asks like that I will enter her whole heartedly.

Tinabanan ko ang kaniyang bewang as I prepared to enter her wet entrance. She started to lick the tip of Dyonisus' dick and started to suck it. She's moving her head up and down habnag napapapikit si Dyonisus sa sarap ng bibig ni Calli.

I slowly entered her wet pussy and it's so thight. "Ahhh you little slut you're still tight!" Ani ko habang kalahati na ng pagkalalaki ang naipapasok ko

I started to thrust her fast and hard sinasagad ko na ang lahat and I think she's loving it. "Spank her Apollo she's a slut so she'll love it." Suhestiyon ni Dyonisus kaya naman pinalo ko ito bawat palo ko ay nararamdaman kong sumisikip siya.

"So you love this kind of thing huh little slut. Come on cum for me cum for us." Sabi ko habang binabayo siya ng mabilis fuck this feels so good.

I hear her gag as Dyonisus grab a handful of her hair and he started to put all of him inside her mouth. My office was filld with long "oooh" and "ahhh" as we let ourselves be eaten by our carnal desire.

Dyonisus' hot cum is now dripping on her mouth while calli and I also came at the same time as him. "Hah this is fun I hope to do this again Calli in the near future." Ani Dyonisus at hinalikan ang mga labi ni Calli na may bakas pa niya tsaka niya pinunasan ng tissue ang liquido na lumalabas pa sa ibibg ni Calli.

Tumayo si Dyonisus at nag-ayos ng sarili bago humarap sa amin ni Callis. Both of us were still naked Callis is on my arms sleeping. "Apollo if you change your mind I will steal her from you. She's my first love you know." Aniya at lumabas na ng office ko.

I don't know why but I feel threatened by his words kaya agad kong kinuha ang box sa pantalon ko na nasa lapag lamang. "Calli wake up baby." Ani ko at hinalikan siya sa noo. "Hmmm" May bakas ng pag tataka sa boses nito. Lumunok ako bago nag salita. "Will you marry me? No let me rephrase it I want you to marry me. I want to give you me surname Calli will you accept it?"

Silence filled the room hindi ito sumagot kahit gising na siya. Paano kung ireject niya ako? No hindi niya ako pwedeng ireject! Kapag nireject niya ako ay kikidnapin ko nalang siya!

She lifted up her left hand and then she looked at me. "What are you waiting for Engineer? Put it on my finger na! I will marry you walang bawian hah!" Natatawa nitong sabi at hinalikan ako.

************

Last update for today guys!

Happy reading!