💮chãpter 1💮

( ╹▽╹ ) •hope u like this it won't be the best that I promise u
•ill try to update as much as possible which will be a lot I think
•there might be bad grammar
•swearing
boyxboy

Happy Thanksgiving pups

°•°• Izuku pov °•°•

The names izuku Midoriya sixteen years old I'll be seventeen next year.i attend U.A high a school for up coming hero's in training I get good grades,I'm in the top 5 in my class and I have a loving boyfriend,or so I thought.   Today's our wedding anniversary I'm so excited I just got back I can't wait to see his face when he sees his gift I really he likes it.hes been ignoring me for days now, avoiding me,blowing me off and gives me these lame excuses I know something's up but what the fuck am I supposed to.
I made my way to his dorm but before I could knock strange noises where coming from inside his dorm.i opened the door and entered,as soon as I did the noise grew louder making my way to his bedroom what I saw shocked me... He was having sex with momo.... Not saying anything I pulled out my phone and began recording them.after awhile I just left his dorm.

I ran straight to my door once I was inside I shut the door close and began crying.i know I'm not perfect but I'm not the worst fucking hell.i went to my closet opening it I began looking for something...finally I grabbed the box I looked at the photos of my sister,our friends and myself.i really changed huh-                     what the hell happened to me I giggled a bit.well I haven't been really honest as well I have a big secret that only a few people know about.well now I have nothing stopping me from being myself.

(◕ᴗ◕✿)Author POV (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Izuku went to his bathroom looked at himself 'damn I've changed a lot I don't even look like myself' was the only thing he could think of right now.since he hadn't taken a shower yet he took off his clothes and hopped into the shower.the warm water fell on to his skin he felt relax and calm he decided to wash his hair so he used a lavender shampoo.his hair had gotten long but he didn't have a rough time washing his hair.

After his showingಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

Once he got out the shower he looked at his hair the dye was fading in the back he sighed.getting out the bathroom he wipes himself dye then began looking for clothes going threw his clothes he found a pink tank top with black lacing and matching bootie shorts.

getting out the bathroom he wipes himself dye then began looking for clothes going threw his clothes he found a pink tank top with black lacing and matching bootie shorts

He got dressed in that the outfit hugged his curves perfectly his body was like a girls but without the boobs then he brushed his hair out.

After he did that he went downstairs and into the common   room he sat on the couch.he started getting bored so he scrolled threw his phone.denki came into the common room he spotted Midoriya he went to him and sat down."yo dude" izu looked up from his phone and at him "oh hey pika" he smiled at him "isn't today todoroki's and urs anniversary" the golden haired male asked he nodded yes "it is...but he cheated on me with momo". Pika was taken a back with what he just heard "did u guys break up" izu rested his head on his shoulder "no not yet...he doesn't know I saw them" pika played in his hair "it's okay bub there's plenty of other guys out there and one/ or more of them are waiting for u" izu smiled at his friends words "thanks pika" the human version of Pikachu smiled at him.

{Denki,mineta,sero and tokoyami knows about deku's secret life and his family.there all really close and considered family}

Just then mineta came walking threw the common room his head was down and he didn't see the two they called out for him. "Bubs" izu and pika said at the same time the purpled hair boy looked up them and walked over to them."oh hey guys" the two noticed the sadness in their friends voice "what's wrong" izuku asked mineta shrugged."same old" what he means by same old was him begin falsely accused of being perverted by a girl.after he accidentally touched a girls ass he's been called a pervert ever since. Izu and Pikachu pulled him into a hug he hugged back and began crying "pika can u go get snacks please" he nodded.after he left izu pulled him [mineta] onto his lap {there the same hight mineta is just a bit taller "I know it's hard but it will get better u have me,pika,emo bird,tape dispenser and we all love u just the way u are don't let anyone tell u other why's" the boys cry's were now sobs once he calmed down the headed to his down.{minta's dorm if that wasn't clear} on there way there they bumped into mina,jirou and Uraraka.

"Hey deku-kun" he looked at her when the three looked at him closely they were shocked they began blurting out questions.he glared at him which sent a shiver down thier spines."why are u with that perv" the human version of Kirby asked "leave him alone" was all he said before going into minta's dorm behind him.

They all pulled out their phones and went into the class group chat.