𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

I know most of u guys are wondering who called izu 'cupcake' earlier.so heres  what happened

ALSO IM STILL NOT THE AUTHOR

Earlier

Izuku had just woken up to sun rays shinning on his face,he stretched and yawned but then it hit him he didn't remember anything from last night all he remembered was that he went to a club and the rest is a blur.he sat up faster than u can say shampoow {i have no word what that is it just came to me on the spot} he looked around the room he was in it looked luxurious as fuck so he couldn't he couldnt have gone back to the dorms.just then a tall handsome man walked in <ill show a picture of him when im introducing the other oc's and sqaud> izu felt his face hitting up 'god fucking damn' was the only three words that went threw his head.the handsome male seemed to notice izu awake due to him greeting him "afternoon sleepyhead" he chuckled izu looked at the time on the clock that was in the room the handsome guy was right it was afternoon already.

Izuku pov

"Um...what's y-your name" what the fuck is wrong with me in stuttering all of a sudden ughhh.he looked at me and smiled "kuro" god does everything about he perfect.i uncovered myself looking down at my clothes I was now wearing a oversized hoodie.i could tell my face was turning red by the second did he change me oh well.kuro opened his closet walked in and began looking for something after a few seconds he comes out with another hoodie and sweatpants."if u wanna take a bath the bathrooms over there" he pointed to a white door "and here so u can get changed into" he placed the clothes down on the bed."when ur done u can down stairs" he winked before walking out the room.he knew what he was doing that ass hole I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom.

After his bath
He's now downstairs

I went down stairs holding up the pants it was way to big for me.down stairs I found kuro sitting down on the couch watching something on the tv."hey kuro" his eyes left the t.v and now they were on me he looked as if he was holding back a laugh "HEY! It's not my fault there to big" I pouted walking towards him. He got down on one knee and fixed the pants for me I looked down at him he looked like a god fucking hell I wouldn't mind dying by his hands.

After they left the house

Before they left izu got something to eat and drink.he was going to go by himself but kuro wouldn't take no for an answer and told him he would drop him off.
Izu and kuro where now on their way to UA the car ride was silent but a comfortable silence.it was broken by kuro asking izu why he was down last night.izu answered so sweetly at the subject that it surprised kuro a bit.
"Yesterday was my boyfriend's and I anniversary I went to his room to surprise with a watch I got him and a few other things but he was cheating on me with a crafty ass hoe I mean come one out of everyone u choose her" kuro busted out in laughter