Author's Note:

Hello readers!

Thank you so much for choosing this book to read and sticking by it until the end. I hope you liked it! I appreciate all of your votes, comments, recommendations and reads on this story, and will forever be grateful to all of you! You've been so patient and kind while I go through school, summertime writer's block, and other things that interfere with me publishing on time, and I can't thank you enough. You all have been so supportive.

Throughout the entire time I wrote this book, I created a playlist that I thought I'd share with you when I finally finished it. Some of the versions of these songs are not by their original artists, and that is intended, just because I think the vibe works better. But here it is in order!

Come What May - Nicole Kidman, Ewan McGregor

Ocean Eyes - Machine Gun Kelly

Strangers - Sigrid

Home - Machine Gun Kelly, X Ambassador

Señorita - Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello

Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg

Wish You Wouldn't - NF

Didn't Know Better - Ivan B, Breana Marin

Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts

You Problem - The Reklaws

Issues - Walk Off the Earth

Pillowtalk - ZAYN

Just a Dream - Nelly

Demons - Imagine Dragons

Lost in the Moment - NF, Andreas Moss

Amnesia - 5 Seconds of Summer

Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi

If you hate it, oh well. You're entitled to your opinions.

On another note, although Promise Me is a finished book, this story is FAR from over. A sequel will be coming in January 2022! I will be releasing more progress updates, sneak peeks and other random Wattpad things on my Instagram account @harperepierce. And once the story is up, I will post an update on this story to let you know.

I wish you all safe and happy holidays if you're celebrating. If not, I wish you happiness, health, good books to read, and that your comfort character continues to live on and grow with you!

All the best,

- Harper E. Pierce