Out For Ramen

Third person
Iruka had gotten naruto ichiraku ramen lots of times this was no different except the fact that it was breakfast time. Naruto and iruka were eating their ramen quietly when iruka asked "how's it going with sakura you asked het out on a date yet?" "I've asked plenty of times but she either hits me ignores me or just asks sasuke on a date" naruto replied with. Iruka had known for years that naruto liked sakura and he also has known for years that sakura is a toxic person. He never really liked the idea of them dating cuz he doesn't want naruto to get his feelings hurt anymore then they already have plus hes a real big sasunaru shipper. "I just dont get what hes so good at everything he can do I can do im even better at some things to." Naruto continued to ramble on about sasuke and sakura until iruka spoke up.

Iruka Pov
Nows my chance to make the ship sail.
"Hey naruto" "yeah iruka sensei" "you and the rest of team 7 have a bunch of missions this week right?" I will make this work no matter the cost. "Mm yeah why" "well instead of asking sakura out to lunch and stuff you should treat sasuke the same way you treat sakura and compare the way that they react." "What do you mean by that" this kid is as oblivious as always. "Well you know how when you say good morning to sakura she'll hit you or tell you to shut up" "yeah" at this point he looks a little curious. "Well when you meet up with team 7 in a little you should do that to sasuke you know hug him say good morning ask how his night was and see how he reacts" "oh so I should treat sasuke like sakura to see which one is better right" eh close enough. "Yeah something like that and by the end of the week you should know which one you like more" "so you mean I could like sasuke more than sakura" YES YOU DO LIKE HIM. "Yeah you could be asking out the wrong person" "yeah I will speaking of team 7 im late, anyways see ya later iruka sensei" "yes finally" "you've beem trying to get them two together for a while haven't you iruka" "yes I have" after that I paid and went to work.

Naruto Pov
As I was walking to meet up with team 7 i heard Sakura's voice followed by Sasuke's. "Im telling you sasuke every morning that annoying brat runs up to me and says stuff like good morning sakura-chan how was your night did you sleep well and he hugs me its disgusting." "You should be happy he says good morning to you everyday even after you hit him" and I swear I could see a little blush on his face. Maybe I am going after the wrong person and this is my chance to find out.

Third person
"Look there he is now sasuke-kun im just gonna hit him before he can say anything." Sakura said as she lifted her hand fist ready. "Hi Kakashi sensei hi sakura" naruto yelled as he ran passed both of them dodging sakuras punch to the head leaving her in shock. He then grabbed sasuke's hands and said "good morning sasuke-kun how are you did you sleep well last night" after he said that everyone was in shock Kakashi put his book down with a wide eye and being him pinched himself to check if he was dreaming and he wasn't sakura was frozen and sasuke turned a light pink confused as hell as to what just happened. "W-what?" Sasuke mumbled. Naruto pressed his hand against his head and said "are you feeling well sasuke-kun your kinda hot and your face is pink?" Sasuke blushed brighter and pushed naruto away covering his face he said. "yes im fine dont worry and I slept fine last night" "well thats good to know sasuke-kun" naruto replied with. He turned around to face Kakashi and sakura. He looked at sakura and smirked a little. "Are you alright. Sakura." He said snapping her out of what ever trance she was in. "Im fine now shut up" "i... You... Are you ok naruto?" Kakashi asked "im fine are you" he replied with.

Sasuke Pov
What just happened. That was weird he just. he. i don't even know what he just did. I need to stop blushing im sure he'll stop being weird soon. That's the first time someone besides sakura said good morning to only me. And he called me sasuke-kun instead of calling sakura , sakura-chan. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh. What is happening to me i can feel butterflies im my stomach. And his hands were so soft when he touched my forehead.

Third person
At this point sasuke had moved his hands from his face and was trying to calm his blush but it wasn't working at all. Naruto was acting like everything was normal while smiling widely at a very very concerned Kakashi who still believed he was dreaming. Everything went downhill tho when sakura saw the blush on sasuke's face. Her face swelled up in anger as she turned red and started yelling at naruto. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY SASUKE-KUN TO MAKE HIM BLUSH WHAT JUTSU DID YOU USE ON HIM" "calm down sakura sasuke-kun is fine" naruto replied calmly. Sasuke backed up a little cuz he doesn't like yelling. "NO HE IS NOT AND ONLY IM ALOUD TO CALL HIM SASUKE-KUN" sasuke flinched and naruto noticed.

Kakashi was just watching waiting for when it gets to heated and he needs to step in. "Stop yelling sakura you scaring sasuke-kun" "your not aloud to call him that" sakura yelled as she punched him in the face pushing him back onto sasuke. After that she got so mad that he had landed on sasuke that she went in for another punch but Kakashi blocked it. "Alright that's enough you can stop it, sakura you already know what were doing starting tomorrow so you can leave" "ugh whatever" she said as she turned around and left. Sasuke and naruto were both on the ground and naruto was on top of sasuke.

Sasuke looked down at naruto and asked "is your face ok" naruto just smiled and nodded his head yes. Sasuke blushed slightly and then pushes him off. "Alright then get off of me" "hahaha alright alright im moving" after he got up he sat up and faced Kakashi sensei. "So you never told us why were here" "its simple you just have to meet up here everyday for the next week at this time ill explain are missions before we start them or while were starting them k?" "Cool seems like a simple explanation can we go now" naruto replied with "fine by me I have things to do anyways" and with that Kakashi left.