A Date?

Third person
After Kakashi left sasuke who was still very concerned and confused by Naruto's actions he spoke up. "Uh...is your face ok naruto?" Naruto turned to sasuke and smiled. "Yep im fine sasuke-kun" sasuke reached up and touched narutos face causing him to flinch in pain. "Im sorry, are you ok" sasuke said seconds after. "Yes im fine don't worry" sasuke just nodded ok and stood up holding his hand out for naruto as he got up and accepted it.

As he pulled naruto up he asked "why did you say good morning to me and ask how I was Instead of sakura?" "Well no one ever says good morning to you since your brother ran away so I wanted to make you happy by doing it" he replied with a big smile on his face. Sasuke blushed slightly and smiled. Naruto looked at him and asked "did it make you happy when I said good morning to you sasuke-kun?"

It took sasuke a bit to respond but with a slightly flushed face he did. "Uh yeah it did." "Well that's good sasuke-kun also would you like to get lunch together?" Naruto asked. "Sure" sasuke replied with.

Kakashi Pov
I knew right from the start something was up. The second naruto ignored sakura and acknowledged sasuke I could tell. Iruka has something to so with this im sure. Where is he anyways its not a school day. Speak of the devil. There he is.

Third person
"Hello kakashi-sensei how are you?" Iruka asked stopping infront of him.
"Um...im fine, you?" Kakashi hesitated he had liked him for quite some time but has never mad a move. "Me im good hows team 7?" Iruka replied.

Kakashi perked up at the mention of his team. "Actually thats why im here I had a couple questions for you about naruto." "Oh did something happen?" Iruka questioned. Kakashi could here it in his voice that he had something to do with narutos behavior. "Yes actually um would you want to talk about it over dinner?" Kakashi asked hoping for a yes.

Iruka squinted his eyes as if he was thinking really hard about it making Kakashi nervous. "Sure id love to" Kakashi sighed relived.

Timesskip to when there eating dinner.

"So I wanted to talk to you about naruto" Kakashi said. "Hmm what about him" Iruka replied. "Well he was acting a little off this morning after getting breakfast with you and I wanted to know why." Iruka looked at Kakashi and smiled. "Well this morning at breakfast naruto was complaining about how sakura treats him, so I gave him the idea to treat sasuke the way he treats sakura to see who treats him better" Kakashi just stared at him for a second. "Oh so thats why he ignored sakura this morning"

Iruka nodded and continued to eat since Kakashi already finished. Kakashi admired irukas features while he ate. "Cute" Kakashi mumbled. "Hmm you say something?" Iruka asked while putting his bowl up. Kakashi blushed "huh uh oh no I didn't" "hm ok" Iruka stood up as did Kakashi as he asked. "Can I walk you home iruka" Iruka blushed slightly and smiled. "I would love that"

Two walked in a peaceful silence until they got to irukas house. "Well good night I guess" Kakashi told iruka as they stopped walking. Iruka smiled at Kakashi and kissed him on the cheek and said. "We should go out more, anyways im gonna head to bed goodnight."

As Iruka headed inside Kakashi almost passed out do to the blush. "..... What just happened." Kakashi stood in the same spot for a few minutes trying to process what happed before he heard iruka from above him. "You keep standing there you'll freeze kakashi-sensei." Iruka giggled and continued. "Do I need to kiss the other side to make you move." Kakashi blushed hard enough to see through his mask and just said. "Maybe" iruka came back down and kissed the other cheek. Kakashi blushed. "Are you free friday?" He asked. "Yes I am." Iruka replied.

"Well id love to take you out on an actual date if you can fit it into your tight schedule." Kakashi said finally having the confidence hoping iruka didn't just kiss him as a joke. Iruka smiled brightly. "Of course ill see you then is 7 a good time?" Kakashi sighed relived. "Yes thats perfect see you then" with that Kakashi left.