Chapter 1

Author's note:
This is my first attempt at writing a Revenge fanfiction. If you've seen my profile you might have since that I write a lot of Grey's anatomy. Well I stumbles on a Danily fancam that inspired me to write this. Hopefully, you'll like it. My current goal is to write 20 chapters with at least 40k words.
Enjoy your read!
___________

takes place in between episodes 16 and 17 of season 3

Emily had been trapped with the Graysons from then on. Victoria had found a modified version of her infinity box, given to her by Lydia before she was accused of attempted murder. Emily had now been branded as a gold digger. A new identity she had set up to protect her own. Now that they were aware she schemed her way into their family, Emily had to hide the real reason she had been targeting the Graysons since her arrival in the Hamptons. This new identity also meant Emily couldn't willingly leave the family as it would've been too suspicious for her to drop everything after her new husband had figured out her real intentions. Instead, it had to appear as though they were forcing her hand. Which is why Emily leaked her own medical records, that way she'd keep the upper hand. The Graysons would think they had forced her out while she had been wanting to leave all along. This new identity also meant she'd go head to head against Victoria and Daniel. A way to keep her path of revenge interesting.

As she left Grayson Manor for good, Emily felt relieved. Relieved she wouldn't have to live with these monsters anymore, the ones who had taken more from her than she had ever taken from them. She knew now that her original plans were no longer enough. She had to take the whole family down.
The following week, she met with her divorce lawyer, Stevie, to sever the last link she had with that damned family. Aiden had left for Japan to take care of their new problem: Niko. And so she had celebrated alone in her beach house. Her hell was over and theirs was just beginning. And so, for the first time in years, Emily had let herself drink her sorrows away. It was a needed and welcomed break, one which she knew would be over when she'd wake up hungover the next morning, but she'd allow it just this once. It wasn't reckless, she wouldn't leave her house and thus she wouldn't risk anything taking one night off for the first time in 3 years.

What Emily hadn't been able to predict was Daniel showing up at her door. He had come to gloat. Gloat about his win, after all, he had left her penniless and had humiliated her. Their union was finally over, he had won over the woman who he had vowed to protect and love till death only for her to have made a mockery of the lives they had shared. The woman he once thought was the love of his life only to earn she had played him like a puppet to get up in the social circle. His hatred for her had grown since the day of their wedding, the day the truth was finally revealed and the day he shot her. He too had needed a few drinks before showing up at her door.

As he walked to her beach house, Daniel could sense a feeling of familiarity. He hadn't been back to this place since the night before their wedding when he had left her promising her a future with him and their child. A child that had never existed and who could no longer exist in any capacity thanks to him. Somehow, that thought brought comfort to him. She had given him false hope of an heir and now she could never bear one. Daniel climbed the stairs leading to the beachfront deck. Through her large bay windows and her ever-flying white curtains, Daniel saw her. It was the first time he had seen her in weeks, the last time he had caught sight of her, he was throwing her out of Grayson manor. Now, she was sitting on her white couch, a bottle of tequila in her hands. Her beauty still caught him off guard sometimes. How could he find a woman he hated so much so beautiful? Every cell in his body hated this woman, one who had lied and cheated to scheme her way into his heart. Her blonde hair and brown eyes still had the power to captivate him. He had never been able to get her to unravel herself to him, one of the many reasons he was still so captivated by her. He never did or would solve the mystery that was Emily Thorne. Daniel entered the beach house without knocking.