【01】𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬. 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬!

────☆★☆────

Twinboo made a new post

────☆★☆────

Twinboo

Liked by ranboomc and 64

Liked by ranboomc and 64.224 others

i hate him

tommyinnit: i did not give you permission to post those smh

Twinboo: @tommyinnit then you shouldn't make funny faces while FaceTiming me :3

ranboomc: never felt so single in my life

tubbolive: stop being so goddamn cute pls

billzo_: we get it you're a happy couple

Load more comments...

────☆★☆────

"-And then Caitlin decided to just dip her shift, making me do all of the work." Ally spoke to Tommy annoyed on one of their weekly FaceTimes.

The weekly, almost daily FaceTimes slowly became a must for the couple. It was an insistence on Tommy's part when she went back to the US since he was extremely clingy (not that he would ever admit to it), but Ally had no objections to it. They started out as almost daily, but then she decided to get a job at the local mall and Tommy was busy with his "influencer life" back in the land of the queen, so weekly it became. Not that it was for the worst, after a week someone had more to talk about anyways.

"What a bitch."

Ally had to suppress a laugh at Tommy's blunt statement. "You haven't even met her."

"But she sounds awful!" Tommy replied, "Just the way you describe her makes me angry."

"Eh, honestly she's nothing compared to the girls I went to middle school with," the girl stated, "They put gum in my hair, so I had to cut it off. But I put fake spiders and bugs in their lockers as revenge. Ranboo also wanted to add fake blood, but I decided to drawn the line there."