𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧

────☆★☆────

Hello, my beautiful readers!

I, um, haven't updated this story in a while. Sorry.

So... I've been busy with school and life and honestly as mentioned in the author's note underneath the last chapter I've kinda been out of the loop concerning mcyt stuff, don't get me wrong I still love all of them and I watch them from time to time, but I don't get the same enjoyment out of them as I once did.

Anyways, I don't want to leave this story as is, that's just seems unfair to you as readers and I, as a writer, hate leaving works incomplete like this. So, I've decided to write six more chapter so we end on a satisfying ten chapters and I can finally put this book to rest.

I've already started writing them and when they're done I'm going to upload them all at once so I can leave this book behind me. If you have any wishes on cc appearances or scenarios you want to see with my girl Ally feel free to leave them here in the comments or message me, I already have a rough outline for the remaining chapters (one of them will be a tribute to techno so prepare to cry), but probably not enough content to fill it with, so please wish away :)

Anyways, I hope I can get this done within a reasonable amount of time.

In the meantime if you like haikyuu read my Kageyama story or if you like f1 my Charles story, I'd appreciate that a lot. I also have a ko-fi page now, if you want to support me you can do that there.

Alright enough self promo, I hope you've been well and I wish you all the best!

Bye!

────☆★☆──