【02】𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬

────☆★☆────

Watching fan edits of herself and her friends on TikTok and Instagram sometimes felt like a pure serotonin boost. They were so cute, and some people were really talented and it just reminded her of all of the good times she's had since stepping into the public's eye. Of course not everything is sunshine and rainbows on the internet. She's dating one of the most popular influencers on the planet, so rumours and mean things were also said about her on the regular.

But it's nothing she couldn't handle, because the positives outweighed the negatives tenfold. And she got reminded of it everyday when she's at work. Every single day without fail.

"Oh my god! You're Ranboo's sister!" A random girl said. She was wearing Sapnap merch and couldn't have been any older than fifteen. "You're always so funny and really pretty! Can I get a picture with you? Oh! How are you and Tommy doing by the way? He doesn't talk a lot about you on his streams anymore. He doesn't stream a lot in general, is something the matter with you two?"

Ally just stared at her, a brown paper bag in her hand, "Girl, this is a Bath and Body Works and you're kinda holding up the line."

The girl looked behind her to see a king of at least three more people behind her. She then turned back around to face the blonde at the cash register. "Oops. Sorry, I'm just super excited to meet you. Can't believe you work at a Bath and Body Works. I mean I know Ranboo mentioned that you were busy, but I thought you'd be at college or something. I can't wait to tell my friends about this, they're going to be so jealous."

Ally just stood awkwardly behind the counter. There wasn't a lot she could say in situations like this. Of course she understood what it would be like to see one of your idols selling bath bombs and candles, she would freak out herself. However that doesn't mean she knew how to respond to anything she was saying, besides not like she could do much anyways. She already got in trouble with the manager for taking pictures with some other costumers while stocking the shelves. She didn't exactly felt like getting fired this month.

"Okay, you're total is 12.49$." The blonde said with what was very clearly a costumer service voice and smile. The girl handed over the money with a smile and took the small paper bag.

"Have a nice day."

"You too!" The girl replied, "Can you tell Ranboo I said hi?"

Ally nodded her head unsure, "Uh, sure."

────☆★☆────

"Retail is hard..." the teen girl replied, her head resting on the hard table surface. Her shift was officially over and she was taking a much needed break in the food court, before taking the bus back home like a loser. A Starbucks Frappuccino was by her side along with a bag of McDonalds food, particularly a box of nuggets and a small bag of fries.

"I could have told you that," a voice spoke from her phone. It was not Tommy (surprisingly) or Tubbo, but Billzo. Yep, turns out that the two of them had a lot more in common than they thought. But in all honesty, since everyone was so busy all the time Ally just started talking to him to cure her boredom, until they did actually just turn into besties. It was a surprising turn of events, but a welcome one. Especially for Bill, seeing as his girlfriend just dumped him around that time.

"Can you at least try to sound like you care?" Ally replied, munching on a very soggy fry. "I got recognised today again too. It's almost like I'm a streamer myself... how do you guys do it?"

"Well, you are dating Mr. Tommyinnit. I don't know what you expected," he replied with a laugh, "Anyways, you still coming next month?"

"Yep!" She said, popping the p, "Visa got approved and I traded my shifts in with Caitlin. You should have seen her face when the manager told her that. It was priceless." Ally almost broke out in laughter as she remembered what had occurred only hours prior.

Bill didn't join in, but she knew that he probably smiled as well. "Where you staying at?" He asked.

"Tommy insisted that I stay with him, even though he barley has enough room for himself. I might end up just high jacking Ranboo's new place if he gets on my nerves too much."

"Good idea," he replied, before taking a short pause, "Hey, if I have some spare time and you manage to get rid of clingyinnit for a few hours we could hang out if you want..."

Ally took a sip from her Starbucks, thinking not much of it, her mind already on Tommy at the mention of him. She wondered if he would call her later today, or tonight. It has been another week since the last one. "Sure," she said, then she noticed the time, "I gotta go now or I'm gonna miss the bus back home. I really hate calling my parents to pick me up."

Ally grabbed her belongings and started walking out the mall, her phone pressed to her ear. "Just get a license and a car."

"Nah... too much work and too expensive," she replied, "I'll talk to you later?"

"You know it. Bye, A."

"Bye, B."

────☆★☆────