【03】𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲?

────☆★☆────

Twinnit Updates! 🌷
@twinnitupdatings

Twinboo posted on her Instagram Story!

────☆★☆────

────☆★☆────

Currently lazily laying in her bed with a laptop, a bowl of gummy worms and an injured arm, Ally was watching Tangled all on her own. She originally wanted to watch a movie with Tommy over Discord, but he had to record a video with the boys (his exact words).

She didn't know who was involved or what was going on, but when Tommy was recording he was usually busy for a few hours. Either way she had the feeling that he was avoiding her. Ever since she had told him about her sprained her wrist he had dialled it down with the messages and calls. She knew that he was excited about her coming back to the uk, she was too, but he couldn't possibly be this upset about it. The again this is Tommy we're talking about, he can be a bit childlike at times.

Ally watched as Rapunzel and Eugene entered the castle town for the first time, shoving a handful of gummy worms into her mouth. Why couldn't her life be this magical and whimsical, and easy? No, she was stuck in America with a sprained wrist and an idiot boyfriend who was a few thousand miles away from her.

A knock on her door made the girl look away from the movie and find her twin in the doorway with a bag of her favourite flavoured doritos. "You need more snacks?"

Ally sighed and smiled sadly at him, "No, but I could use some company."

Ranboo entered the room, closed the door behind him, and sat down next to Ally on her bed. "Did Tommy bail on you again?"

The girl nodded, "Yeah, but it's fine. He's just busy. I mean it's not like he's avoiding me on purpose, right?"

────☆★☆────

"You need to stop avoiding Ally."

Meanwhile on the other side of the ocean, Phil, Wilbur and Tommy were in a call after just finishing recording another mod video. They were just messing around, until Wilbur mentioned that Ranboo mentioned something about Ally to him, so he had to mention it to Tommy.

"I know..." The blond boy replied with a sigh, "I just- When she told me she couldn't go to the UK she sounded so sad. And I don't want her to be sad, but I don't know what to say or do to make it any better."

"Aw, you're being so cute and considerate," Wilbur cooed, "It freaks me out please stop."

Tommy sighed, "I just want to make her happy. Phil, how do I make a woman happy?"

Wilbur and Phil both started to laugh at the ridiculous question.

"Pfff. Alright," the older started, "First stop avoiding her and spend time with her. Second, think about what she likes. Maybe give her present or something relating to that. Just talk to her. It's not that hard, Tommy. I think that she'd be glad to be spending time with you at all, especially after literally breaking her arm."

"Technically she only sprained her wrist," Tommy corrected.

Phil rolled his eyes at the technicality and continued, "Just think of something that she really wants, like really wants."

"Something she really wants..." Tommy repeated, "Oh. OH. I have an idea. Thank you guys I need to go plan shit now. Bye."

────☆★☆────

♥︎Future Wife♥︎

done recording now!!
wanna hang out and watch something?
we can also just talk I have something I'd like to tell you :) I'm sure you'll love it!!!
I know that i haven't been around much lately so we can also catch up

im actually busy watching the princess and the frog and after that mulan
ranboo is also here he says hi

hi ranboo
NO BUT LISTEN I HAVE AN IDEA AND I'D MUCH RATHER TELL YOU ON THE PHONE

Tommy istg-
im not in the mood
you stood me up on movie night and now you want to call me?

ohhhhhh
shit
I'm so so so so sorry
but I think it'll cheer you up please

ohhhhhh shitI'm so so so so sorry but I think it'll cheer you up please

Are you really using your own brother as a reaction image in chats?

Not just him

I hate you >:(
ugh fine be that way
I'll just ask you this now:
how do you feel about a weekend in France once your arm gets better?

────☆★☆────