⬖ C . 5

It's been a few days and Suyin has constantly been texting and calling Renjun but he has been doing nothing but leaving her on unread

An empty feeling settled within her as if she lost someone important to her. However Suyin tried to not get worried. She knew that he would come back.

A heavy sigh left her lips and she shut her eyes tight. Red and sore her palms ached carrying all the food items required for the next week. Tired and exhausted by the heavy weight, she dropped the 4 plastic bags down to take a breather.

She quietly whimpered, patting her soft palms.

"Zhou I'm back! Missed me?" She placed all the groceries on the floor, rotating her wrists around to decrease the pain.

Not hearing any response she placed both hands on her hips tapping her foot before calling out again. "Zhou!"

"Zhou?"

"Zhou where are you-" her concerned expression fell apart as soon as she found the boy playing games on his phone in his room with the curtains closed. No lighting could be found anywhere amongst the 4 walls.

"Zhou, even vampires are better than you!" she turned the lights on making the boy groan in annoyance.

Just like his older brother. Always playing games all the time

She tutted her head making her way back into the kitchen to sort everything out into place.

"Zhou you barely ate dinner. What's wrong?" Suyin was washing the dishes while glancing at the boy lying down on the sofa.

"Zhou?" She closed the tap and walked over to him worried. "Homesick" he weakly whispered. "Don't worry you will get used to Korea in a weeks time"

"No . . . physically homesick" he let out a grunt gripping the material of his shirt tight. "I have a stomach ache and headache"

Suyin began to panic, worried for the boy's wellbeing. "Have you gone to the bathroom?"

"No"

"Go to the bathroom" following her orders he headed to the toilet locking the door. As soon as he was out of her sight she placed on a hoodie and quickly wrote a note sticking it to his bedroom door.

Hurriedly tying her shoes she left the apartment shutting the door. It was late at night and Suyin knew that Zhou wouldn't be happy with her walking out in the dark.

However, to her what was more important is being a reliable cousin who looks after him well. She was on her way to buy some medication.

But the poor girl didn't know that this one trip may lead to a dangerous event in her life. 

👀

👀