⬖ C . 46

Jumbled up thoughts popped in and out of her mind along with a disorientated vision that she was unable to make off

Jumbled up thoughts popped in and out of her mind along with a disorientated vision that she was unable to make off. Aggressively rubbing her forehead she tried to focus back to what had happened the night before when she was drunk.

All she could remember was having a conversation with Nam-il. She knew Miri was knocked out cold but what confused her was the blurry figure that kept on disrupting the mind. She knew she was missing something out.

There was someone else

But who?

Nibbling on her bottom lip she squeezed her eyes shut trying her best to remember at least one single detail of him but her head just hurt more. She couldn't remember anything. She was so concentrated in her thoughts that she hadn't noticed the person sitting beside her.

He was staring at her softly with a smile lingered on his lips. However as soon as she snapped her head to the side he replaced it with an emotionless expression. "When did you get here?" she gave him a shocked look. "A few minutes" nodding she turned away leaning back on her chair while carrying on with interrogating her mind and seeking memory.

Does she not remember?

"Are you ok?" he asked hoping to get something out of her. Blinking a few times she shook her head. "I have a banging headache" she complained pouting slightly. "I drank to much"

"Yeah you did" a voice spoke from behind catching them both off guard. When they turned around Nam-il was standing beside their table with a wide smile. Miri was also there yet the girl look half dead, pale complex and dark circles under her eyes. Suyin briefly glanced at her but knowing why exactly she was looking like that she brushed her off putting all her attention on Nam-il.

Suddenly she stood up grabbing his arm and staring into his eyes like she was trying to read him like some sort of psychic. Her strange behaviour made the boy feel awkward and instinctively he moved his head back. "Dude what's got into you?"

"Who was the other guy with us last night?" she demanded an answer taking him by surprise. However the boy furrowed his brows in confusion. "Umm you only drank with me and Miri" rolling her eyes she let go folding her arms across while placing on a stern expression. "I remember another guy but I can't remember who"

Cautiously he glimpsed at Donghyuck at the corner of his sight to see the boy lightly shaking his head and placing his finger on his lips indicating him to stay silent. Getting the gist of what he was asking he darted his pupils back on the girl.

"You were hallucinating a lot last night" he lied but deep down he felt terrible. Suyin was his friend and seeing that she didn't remember a thing worried him. The girl nodded and sat back down yet he didn't move a muscle. "Where did you wake up?" Nam-il asked the girl curiously.

"Home" she answered but Nam-il narrowed his eyes towards Donghyuck when she wasn't looking. "And you know that because?"

"Duh I woke up on my bed this morning. But it's so weird how I was able to walk home alone because Zhou told me that he found me sleeping at the doorstep after I rang the door bell" she scratched her head. Behind her Donghyuck was smiling lightly with his head facing the floor. This did not go unnoticed by Nam-il.

I guess he didn't do any funny business if she reached home safe