⬖ C . 31

Fuelled with fire her pupils shot laser beams at the Chinese boy ahead of her

Fuelled with fire her pupils shot laser beams at the Chinese boy ahead of her. Zhou made a thin line with his lip , feeling the sudden wrathful tension that formed in the air. It was out of the ordinary and so random he was unable to figure out what was going on. "Why are you here?" Suyin bluntly asked clearly annoyed.

Renjun simply rolled his eyes and lifted his arm which was gripping her folder. "You left it in my car" he inquired, chucking it on the sofa. Suyin walked over and grabbed her possession before walking past him into her room. She did not forget to viciously bump into his shoulder. "You can leave now!" she yelled from behind the door.

Displeased by her behaviour he ran his hand over his face attempting to not argue with her. Instead he distracted himself when he faced Zhou who was standing right in front of the boy in confusion.

Renjun was still pissed off with him because he met Jeno. But at this exact moment he was more worried about Suyin's anger towards him. So he pushed away his hard feelings towards the younger boy and spoke out what's on his mind.

"I was waiting for both of you since ages, where were you?" He placed both his hand on his torso tapping his foot. His pupils drifted to the bag hooked on Zhou's shoulder making him even more curious as to where they were.

Is that a sports bag?

"Jie jie enrolled me into the Neo Sports academy" upon hearing him Renjun's eyes widened automatically full of questions building up in his mind. "That place is for athletes who have potential to become professionals" he commented in a tone which sounded like he was indirectly informing the boy that it wasn't a place for him to be at. It was a mistake. He didn't mean to sound rude. However it hurt Zhou's feelings.

Spotting the dejected expression on the younger boy's features Renjun strangely felt guilty for what he said. Pursed his lips he cleared his throat trying to think of a war to make him feel better. "Umm . . .you-uh- your an athlete?" though his voice was barely above a whisper, Zhou heard and nodded.

Furrowing his brows Renjun found himself to feel impressed. He never knew that the younger boy was into sports. "What sport?" without knowing a hint of warmth filled Zhou's heart realising that Renjun was finding an interest in his life. "Swimming"

"You in the team?" Straight after Zhou nodded telling him that he was, Renjun's eyes widened by a fraction. He contemplated on where to say the next few words. "You must be good if you got into the team" first time. It was the first time hearing the older boy complement him. The first time he ever said nice and sweet words to him. It obviously made him smile uncontrollably. Zhou felt proud with himself.

Clearing his throat Renjun availed his gaze to the empty wall. "That took you both this long to come back?"

"No we bumped into jie jie's friend" furrowing his brows Renjun stepped closer. "Who?" he demanded. "Umm Sang-woo, Sun-jun or something-"