23

The Hell's Devils Party Part One

●*SHAY*●

The rest of the day went by in a blur. I played the conversation with JC over and over again in my head. Destiny is pregnant and JC could be the father. As much as I love JC I just can't stand the possibility of Destiny being in our lives for the next 20 years.

"Ahahahahahahaha". I scream. I really hate this. Why can't this bitch just leave us alone. I decided to dress in a nice leather pants with the zipper on the legs with a gray shirt and my leather jacket. I went into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

I looked in the floor length mirror and smiled. Yes I thought I was definitely ready to party the night away and have some fun. Karley knocked on the door and came in.

"Wow Karley you look so sexy in that Red leather jacket." I whistle.

"Why Thank you darlin'." She grins. " You don't look bad yourself".

"Why thank you". I laugh.

"So how are you holding up baby?" Karley sits down on the bed and pats me to sit beside her and I do.

"I am angry and pissed off that Destiny is putting JC through this. I mean JC wasn't the only man she had in her bed." I sign in frustration.

"I know that bitch is lying that is her fucking trade mark, like her mother".

Just like her mother? Hold on a minute. Did Karley know Destiny's mother?

"Karley did you know Destiny's mother?"

"Yes I did and I didn't like her either. She opened her legs to any and every man willing not caring if they had an old lady or not. She had it big for your father though. She went after him hard but he loved your Mama something fierce. So that is when she turned her attention to Snake".

"Who is Snake? And I know daddy loved mama but I have to ask through. Did he love Destiny's mother too?"

"Oh hell no darlin'. Red never wanted any part of that whore. Lacy was just an easy lay always sleeping around. Snake the president of the Snake's MC got caught in her trap. He messed around with Lacy around the same time Red did".

"Wait Karley go back a sec. What was Destiny's mother's name again?" Wait that name sounds familiar.

"Destiny's mother's name was Lacy".

That is when it clicked and it hits me like a ton of bricks. Lacy was the woman that my father messed with and it cost him mama and me. What the hell I thought, the hits just keep coming and coming. I wonder if Destiny knew about my father and her mother.

"Do you think that Destiny knew about daddy and her mother?"

"I don't know darlin'. It was common knowledge among the clubs at the time. Lacy was a whore Shay, No man in the club wanted her that is why she did her best to hook your father as well as Snake. But her lies and tricks never worked. Snake finally had enough and kicked the bitch out when his old lady Trixie left him. Then 9 months later Lacy shows up pregnant not knowing who the father was.

"Shit". Was all I could say because it feels like history is repeating itself, but instead it's me, JC and Destiny in this fuck up scene. My life was like a fucking soap opera.

"I have to know Karley. Was Destiny's daddy's child?"

"Destiny is not Red's, so you do not have to worry about that darlin'. Destiny is 100% Snake's daughter. A paternity was done on Destiny when she was born because Red and Snake couldn't trust the bitch at her word. When the paternity came back it was proven that Snake not Red was Destiny's father. So count your blessings baby girl that you are not related to that bitch Destiny. You are Red's only child. Red never had any other children."