<3 The first encounter

< December 24, 1992 3

The ground is covered by falling snowflakes as Jennie sighed and sat on the ground. This day was exhausting for her. First, She failed her examinations and now she got fired?! "Great now what will I do?" Jennie asked herself. "I can't call my friends, Its embarrassing!" She roared in frustration. "I need to be more independent I can't just keep on asking for my friends for help." She lye down the ground and eventually as the hours past she fell asleep. 

A tap on her shoulder woke her up. "AH!" I shouted. I was startled and I didn't even realized I fell asleep god. "Uh Miss? Its already 2 am in the morning. I think you should go home now. Its dangerous." A tall man said. Woah his voice its so deep. "Oh ah.. Yeah my apologies, I didn't realized that I fell asleep." I bowed as a sign of respect.

Before I can walk out the tall man spoke again. "Wait Miss! Uh C-can I ask what your name is?" The boy shyly asked and I blushed. "Oh my names Jennie Kim. What about you?" I said. "I am Kim Taehyung." Ahh Kim Taehyung, That's actually a nice name not gonna lie. "Oh Nice to meet you Taehyung-ssi" I smiled and walk away hoping we can meet again. He's a nice man and he sounds very gentleman. 

<3

Taehyung went to bed and still thinking about the girl he met earlier. Her eyes, It shines like a diamond. Her lips, A glossy heart shaped one. "Can't believe I just fell in love with someone I just met." I smiled as I was about to sleep. "KIM TAEHYUNG!!" Someone shouted and throwed rocks on my window making me wake up. "YAH JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" What was he thinking? Its literally 3:30 in the morning and he's still not asleep? 

We stared at each other amused. "I can't believe you let me in, hyung! I love you so much your the best!" Jungkook said hugging Taehyung. "Why are you inside my apartment again?" I throwed a popcorn at Jungkook but he shooted it in his mouth. "Hah you thought? Anyways my parents aren't letting me inside the house so I went to yours!" He chuckled. "You could've went to Jin hyung's house pabo!" I slapped him and Jungkook just glared at me. 

"Okay so tell me the real reason why your here." I said as we made eye contact. "Ugh fine" HAH I KNEW HE WAS LYING! "So I met someone like yesterday while I was taking exams." He said jumping up and down. Looks like he's excited. "Hm, And you fell in love?" I asked. "How'd you know? Are we sharing the same braincell?" Jungkook asked in confusion and we both laugh. "Anyways what's her name?" I asked Jungkook.

"Jennie Kim."

!!!

AAAAHHH HAHAHAHA FINALLY FIRST CHAPTER DONE SKSKKSKS 500 WORDS WOAH KINDA FEW BUT MY FINGERS WERE ALREADY ACHING OUCH....BTW IN THIS STORY JENNIE IS 17 AND TAEHYUNG IS 18 (1992) AND IN 1995 WHICH IS THE PRESENT TIME IN THIS STORY JENNIE IS  20 WHILE TAEHYUNG IS 21 HSHSHSHS SO YEAA BYEE SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!