<3 First call

< February 14, 1995 3Midnight

Midnight

I arrived at my house and took of my shoes. I wanted to call Jennie but she might be sleeping now. I grabbed my telephone still thinking if i should call her. I dialed her number and finally called her. I was scared, why did i even called her? What if she is sleeping? Aish Taehyung your being annoying. I decided to end the call.

Few minutes pass and I heard my telephone ringing. "Hello?" I patiently waited for the person to answer.

"Hi."

Shit that voice... "Jennie-ssi?" IS MISS RETRO TALKING TO ME?! My heart was beating so fast. "Oh Taehyung-ah hi, I noticed you called earlier. Im so sorry I didn't get to answer it. I was about to answer it but it suddenly ended so i decided to call you." Jennie explained. "A-ah yes I just wanna tell you that your performance earlier was great, fighting Miss Retro!" I said cheering her up. I can hear her giggles. "Omo thank you! I actually didn't expect us to meet again." I bit my lips. "I know right, that meeting was so unexpected!" I looked down I need to think of a topic so she won't be bored. "Jennie-yah?" "Hm?" "Do you have a boyfriend?" I ask, Shit Taehyung why did i even asked her that. We literally just met.

"Yes I have a boyfriend."

<3

"You don't get it hyung! Jennie has a boyfriend!" I said talking to Jimin. "Who even is Jennie?" He asked. Is this guy being serious right now? "Miss Retro" I can hear Jimin gasped "YOU TALKED TO MISS RETRO? AND YOU EVEN KNOW HER NAME?" He shouted, Damn that shout was loud. "Hyung, You didn't know Miss Retro's name?" I asked and he gulped. "Well..."

I still can't believe it she has a boyfriend but im still not giving up. I need to win her heart.

Get ready Miss Retro.

!!!

FUCK THIS Is So CRINGY HAHAHHA ong im getting so lazy and you can clearly tell. I HAVE NO IDEAAA I DIDNT KNOW WRITING CAN BE HARD BUTTT YEA THIS IS SO SHORT CUZ IM KINDA LAZY HEHEHEH BUT YEA BYE!