<3 Good and Bad

< February 24, 1995 3

I am now sitting in a chair patiently waiting for Jennie to arrive. "Oh Taehyung-ah hi!" Jennie said tapping my back as we bow together.

"Did i keep you waiting? I'm so sorry if I was late. Me and Kai had a fight earlier..." Jennie said and I can see the sadness in her eyes. "A-ah no problem, here's a gift by the way!" I handed her the wallet i bought.

"I know this might sound rude and weird but can I ask the reason between you and kai's fight?" I said and I can notice her gulp which means she's nervous. "Oh ah... We've been having lots of fights recently. I mean there are times when we're okay but this past few days he's starting to get colder you know? I asked him and He said that he was jealous of us." WAIT DID I JUST HEAR THAT? The legendary KAI IS JEALOUS OF ME? Wah, daebak!

"He was scrolling thru our text and he saw that we were meeting so he thought I was cheating on him, Im sorry again Taehyung."

"No no its fine!" I said.

"Ah so this is why your gone, your meeting a douchbag!" Kai saw us and immediantly punched me. "Kai, STOP MAKING A SCENE!" Jennie shouted but Kai still wouldn't stop so I punched him back. Good thing there were gaurds to stop our fight. "Thats it Kai! I'm sick of this bullshit, Me and Taehyung are just hanging out as friends! AND RIGHT NOW YOUR GETTING ON MY NERVES! THAT'S IT I'M DONE WITH THIS RELATIONSHIP!" Jennie said as she pulled me and left Kai.

<3

"Hey I'm so sorry for the fight earlier..." Jennie looked down and tears are falling from her eyes. "Hey look at me Jennie, look its not your fault okay?" I said cupping her cheeks. "Thank you Taehyung." I was startled when she hug me, so I hug her back.

Hours past and she fell asleep in my lap. I carried her in a bridal style and went to the bedroom. "I like you Jennie since the first day we met." I said carefully and gave a small peck on her lips. "I hope I have a chance to prove you my love."

<3

I woke up in a room I don't know. Where is Taehyung? I went down to find a note in the fridge.

"you were crying nonstop yesterday so i thought a soup can help its in the fridge:) -taetae"

The girl smiled as she read the note. She went to the table and eated her food that Taehyung cooked.

I decided to leave Taehyung's house now. My parents are probably waiting for me.

"JENNIE! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WE WERE WORRIED!" My mom said hugging me. She kissed my forhead. "Sorry mom I decided to sleep at my friend's house." I said.

I went upstairs to my room and decided to text Taehyung.

TEXT to: 82*********

Jennie: Thx for the soup, it tastes good! Also i told my parents i met a new friend and they said they wanna meet you soon! :)

!!!

Taehyung meeting Jennie's parents soon hshshshs this is a short update lol thx for 50 reads!! This chapter is kinda cringe and wierd sorry hshs EDIT: lmao taehyung accidentally followed jennie anyways sorry for late update im kinda busy lol