Chapter 9

Myra nervously shifted on her feet. She was standing between Tristan and Victor waiting for the triplets to arrive.

Their cars entered through the front gate. The low humming was the only thing that could hear. Myra wanted to run back to her room but she stayed rooted at the place.

The door opened and Arles stepped out first. Myra almost didn't recognized him with all of his piercings and tattoos. He looked scary with his black leather jacket. He looked like some typical badboy.

Enrique was next. He was wearing glasses but had few tattoos here and there. He was always a fan of hoodies and casual clothes.

In last it was Emilio. His hair was now longer and of shoulder length. He was wearing a white button up shirt and trousers.

Arles smiled at his older brother and father. He hugged them. But he smirked in Myra's direction.

Enrique hugged his father and brother. But gave Myra a mocking nod. His eyes were glimmering with amusement.

Emilio repeated same but he totally ignored her.

"Let's go inside." Tristan said. Triplets nodded and followed their father. Victor wrapped his arm around Myra's shoulder and they came inside at last.

After having dinner, triplets went upstairs towards their rooms. Myra just knew that they were planning something. Of course, they will want to take revenge on her. She was afraid? Yes totally. She couldn't sleep in the night. Her mind was only playing the same incident in front of her eyes when they tried to drown her, almost killed her. Maybe her mental health still hadn't recovered from this trauma yet.

Next morning, Myra was called downstairs for breakfast. She cautiously made her way towards the dining hall. She was a little surprised to find her brothers and father already there. Because usually she had her breakfast alone. Victor and Tristan goes out early for work. But today everyone was here.

Myra silently munched on her food and listened to their conversation but never tried to participate.

Myra was sitting on the swing in garden with a book in her hands. She was totally engrossed in reading the story that she wasn't able to notice that Arles was standing behind her.

"Boo." He whispered in her ear. Startled, Myra fell off from the swing in surprise.

She looked at him shocked before shaking her head and grabbing her book. She dusted her pants and stood up.

She was about to walk out from there but he blocked her way.

"What do you want?" She asked him politely.

"Nothing. I was bored." He replied.

"Well. I have got some work to do." She told him, her voice turned a little high pitched. He snickered.

"You sure do, nerdy?"

"Myra! Come here for a second dear." Tristan's voice reached her ears. She took it as her chance to sprint away from Arles.

******************

Today was Monday, the hell day. Myra didn't wanted to go to her typical highschool but forced her legs to move out from the bed. She quickly got dressed in her uniform.

It was her who had convinced Victor to let her go to school. Otherwise she was homeschooled at first. But a day later, she regretted her decision. School was well hell for her.

She was bullied. Even though she hadn't told Victor or Tristan about this and nor she was planning on doing it anytime soon. The girls in her school was envious from her. They were jealous because Myra belonged to a richest family as Tristan adopted her. The news fly fast. Everyone had found out about how Victor found her literally in a trash can. Boys being boys always wanted to get in her pants. That's what they all do. Myra tried to ignore them as much as she could. Her being a nerd, she had her nose always pushed in her books. It made her a strong target of bullying. It wasn't that bad but nor it was so good.

Now her triplets brothers were also starting the same school and they all were literally in the same classes as hers. Myra was fully sure that they were going to team up against her just like the rest of her class. Of course, why would the triplets miss this kind of chance.

"Have you got everything?" Victor asked Myra while snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Sorry what?" She asked again. Victor smiled looking at her confused and flustered face.

"I asked, have you got everything cupcake?"

"Oh. Y-yeah I have. Wait let me check my lunch money. I think I forgo-" Myra sheepishly smiled at him as he handed her his black card.

"I don't need this seriously. Just give me few dollar bills." She said but he shook his head.

"No. Keep it. You might need this as triplets will be there with you." Victor said.

"That's not going to happen, you know." She mumbled under her breath.

"Whatever they did years ago was a sign of their childishness. Give them a chance." He patted her shoulder and pulled in front of the school gates.

"Bye Cupcake. I will see you later." Myra smiled at him and picked her backpack up.

"Bye Vic!" With that she climbed out. She made her way inside watching her brothers already standing in the middle of parking lot. Emilio was smoking, Enrique was texting on his phone and Arles was crowded by the group of girls.

Myra shook her head at them and skipped inside the building while trying to avoid making eye contact with everyone.

She made her way inside her first class and sat down at the second last table. She wasn't the one to sit in the far back at very last nor did she liked to sit in the front.

The students started piling in.

"Hey nerd."

"Yo bitch!" That same old comments burst in Myra's ears but she ignored them as usual.

It wasn't even the halfway through her lesson when suddenly the door slammed open. Triplets along with the group of infamous badboys entered inside. Myra avoided looking at them and continued scribbling down notes in her textbook.

She stiffened when Zack, her biggest bully who hated her by his guts came to sit behind her. His brother Greg came to sit in front of her, despite the fact that there were many other chairs. She knew they were definitely planning something. Arles went to sit beside Zack. Enrique in front of her seat with Greg and the others settled on different places.

Emilio seeing that no other seat left for him, huffed and came to sit beside her. He threw his bag down on the table looking too much annoyed.

Myra ignored everything and continued listening to the teacher who was continuously babbling about some topic that Myra had long forgotten.

Suddenly she felt her hair being fisted and pulled back tightly making her body jerk. She winced in pain and tried to release her hair out of Zack's tight grip.

"So what do you think about tonight bitch? Wanna fuck?" Zack whispered in her ear but it was loud because Enrique's turned his head to look at them. The teacher still oblivious to everything hadn't lifted her head up from the book.

Emilio was staring at Myra's closed eyes. She was trying so hard to keep her tears in.

"Let go of her." Arles said.

Zack stated at him confused because he had surely heard many rumours that triplets hate Myra. She was the reason that they were sent to boarding school.

His grip unconsciously tightened around her. Myra quietly whimpered in pain.

Everything happened in a blur. Emilio's fists clenched in anger and in the next second, he stood up from his seat and punched Zack's face hard, breaking his jaw.