Chapter 28

It merely took few hours to find the whereabouts of David. He was getting wasted at the nightclub. Camila and Damien accompanied with Victor and Triplets. Hunter and twins Hades and Angel were also with them in the interrogation room. Vincent, Lucifer and Max were trying to find the location of Alessandro. But soon it was found out that he died years ago due to a disease. Dominic, Tristan, William and Damon decided to stay back at the hospital along with Eleanora.

Camila couldn't control her anger in. She immediately lunged at his already beaten and half conscious form. She punched and kicked him by using all her frustration and anger. Damien had to pull her away from David before she managed to kill him. Even Triplets wanted to do same but they controlled themselves well.

"I SWEAR TO GOD! I AM GOING TO KILL THIS FUCKING SICK BASTARD. FUCKING PUT ME DOWN!!!" Camila screamed loudly and struggled to get out from Damien's hold.

"Calm down Camila! You are free to do anything you want with him. But first let us get some answers." Angel said to cool her off.

"Yyyouu donee little girlll." David let out a wheezing laughter.

"Fucker!" She cursed loudly.

"I regrett taking that stupiddd bitch. I should have taken you. You are more feist--" He got cut off by a punch thrown by William's son. Usually he was calm but it angered him seeing how this crazy man was knowingly pushing Camila's buttons who was trying hard to not shake in rage.

"You ruined Myr- Mila's life-" David cut Victor off.

"And see I don't regret." He laughed.

"I wanted Eleanora. I wanted her back in my life so we could live like a happy family again. But she didn't agreed. She slapped me thrice and insulted me. I decided to take everything that was close to her as revenge. I decided to formulate plans with your enemies by giving access of Crimson family real location and history. But nothing seemed to be working. Then I found out she was pregnant. I decided to give her life time grief and met Xavier. I forced that crazy boy, pressured him so much that in frustration he got ready to kill Dominic!"

"Fuck everything was going under plan. My friend James helped me. He was homeless like me and had amazing skills of hacking but he was a money hungry man. He had been with me from since the first time. But he got softened over that bitch's pathetic annoying cries. In between this Alessandro met with me. We made a deal. We were planning on sending Mila to a brothel. Alessandro paid me good money. Everything was set up. But on the time, James took Mila along with him."

"I searched for both of them everywhere. Alessandro cursed me many times and tried to kill me. So I decided it's better that I kill him first. I created a small drama telling him that I found Mila and called him. He came to meet me and I killed him by injecting venom in his blood stream. Tsk he was covering with blood and trembling wildly. He wanted to live. I had seen his eyes begging. He wanted to live and I felt proud of my work knowing that I was like a God to him. The loose thread of his life was in my hands. Now does it ring a bell Victor?" David smirked at Victor who was calm and silent like others. He was shaking from rage inside but held a blank mask on his face. David was definitely going to die but not just yet. His smug face told everyone that he had used the same poison again.

"How did you find out about Mila?" Hades asked.

"Well Camila was the one leading me to the truth from since the whole time. I was following little Camila from since a while. She has grown up into a beautiful woman. I bet she would make plenty of money in broth--" Victor pulled his gun out and immediately shot his knee. David screamed in pain. Camila was too stunned to move or say anything. Her breathing was coming out frantically and Damien was trying to calm her down. How did she failed to notice that someone was following her? How could she be so careless?

Victor didn't stopped yet. He continued to shot David's knees and shoulders. Blood was splattering on everyone but nobody cared.

"You deserve to die. Hell death is a small punishment for you." Enrique hissed at him.

Emilio picked his phone up after seeing that his dad was calling him.

"Yes dad."

"Myr- Mila woke up."