Becoming us again - part 2

DISCLAIMER: I'd say it's 18+ on the mature part. It's vanilla, not kinky, but detailed. I've marked where the mature part starts off with a row of *** for anyone who wishes to skip it. To me, this is mature fluff.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 months later

Raavi wondered at how much life had changed in the past months even as she got her Anita di ready. Why, you ask? Well, her di was finally getting married, and to Hardik bhaiyya of all people. Although her di had chosen the wrong path in the days post Raavi's wedding, the way everyone had pitied Prafulla's two laadli daughters having reopened the unhealed wound of her loss to Dhara di, Raavi's marriage almost breaking apart had frightened her Maasi into putting her foot down. 

Her di had stopped attempting to make a place for herself in Pandya Niwas, and instead had become as withdrawn as she had been after Dhara di and Gaumbi's wedding all those years ago. They had all tried to talk to her, her Maasi had even set a deadline for her Di's wedding, threatening to get her married off to whoever asked for her hand first. Her di's only response had been silence. Until she'd bumped into Hardik bhaiyya at the temple one day, and the concern from a man who had every reason to hate her had finally pushed her over the edge. She'd broken down in bhaiyya's arms, crying about how she didn't want to be married off to some stranger, about how she felt like a burden on the world. And the rest, as they say, is history. 

On the other hand, Raavi's own story had moved forwards in leaps and bounds. In fact, if she played Shiva's little game right today, she should be moving forward by a whole chapter, she thought as a hot blush rose to her cheeks. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That night

Raavi sat in front of the vanity, waiting for Shiva. He really should have been here by now, she thought petulantly. Here she was, his wife, somnath ki sabse sundar ladki, waiting with the best surprise ever for him, and the bandar was probably in the kitchen, chatting with Dhara di and munching on the wedding sweets before di managed to put them all away. 

As Raavi waited on her bhootnath, her thoughts strayed to the past months. She still remembered how when Suman kaki and Maasi had refused to let her move back in to Pandya Niwas, Shiva had threatened to move into her Maasi's house, forcing both of them to give in. They had begun a new journey from there. She had begun the process of understanding Shiva, and Shiva had learnt to open his heart to her. And they had fallen in love. Fast and hard and so, so deep. They'd both known it, but neither had confessed. 

It had been exactly 28 days ago that Raavi had blurted it out in the heat of the moment. He laughed at her blushing face, rubbing his cheeks against hers as he backed her into their almari door, his amusement at her complaints making his eyes glitter. "Par Shiva, teri dhaadi sach main chubti hain!! Main yeh nahin keh rahin hoon ki kaat le, bas aise rub math karo na!"

Still grinning, and still rubbing, the annoying bhootnath had asked her "Ay chipkali, kabhi kabhi mujhe shak ho jaata hain ki tune mujh se shaadi ki hain ya meri dhaadi se? Abh to main kaat ke hi rahungi isse. Agar main bandar jaise dhika na, tho bhi mujhe farak nahin padega."

In shock and outrage that he would even consider doing such a thing, she had grabbed onto his vest, "Dekh bhootnath, maine shaadi bhi tujhse ki hain, aur pyaar bhi, pan tera yeh dhaadi bhi mere liye bohot pyaari cheez hain. Tho isse kaatne ke baare main sochna bhi mat!" He had frozen, and a moment later she had too, her eyes wide and cheeks blazing. He had taken his own sweet time to confess though.