Have My Heart - 18+ OS

For a part of the Shivi story that was as important as it was, the immediate aftermath of the Yatra Kaand has a woefully small number of fics on it.

Disclaimer: This OS is a whopping 7.2k words, my longest yet. It contains smut, as always marked before and after by rows of ****. Vanilla for the most part, except a bit of light bondage. Also, there is CONVERSATION, something that was woefully lacking in this track of the show in my personal opinion.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shiva parked the bike in front of the house, waiting silently for her to get off and go inside. He was too angry. He couldn't talk to her now, or things would only get worse. She got off the bike, then stood beside it, staring at him instead  of walking into the house. He could feel it on his skin, although he hadn't turned around to even peek at her yet. The possessive beast in him wanted to lay claim to her, and he was sure it wasn't something she wanted. Not from him, atleast.

"Shiva please. Chup chaap andar aa. Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hain", she said, then waited for a reaction from him. Perhaps she would finally leave him today, he thought, the fear that had settled itself in his heart rising up again. But wasn't it what he wanted?

"Theek hain. Tu jaa, main aa raha hoon". She walked inside without a second glance his way, and he hardened his heart in preparation of the pain that was surely coming his way, thinking off all that had happened just a while ago.

Shiva had been stood by his bike, trying to carefully pull it out from the narrow space he'd had to park it in, what with the crowds at the temple today. His impatience hadn't been helping things. He had wanted to change out of his wet clothes, and had needed to be alone, somewhere where thoughts of that Maami ki behen ki beti and her classist friends couldn't get to him. Where her silence and unhappiness couldn't get to him.

"And I can't believe, kuch log abhi bhi uspe line maar rahe hain", someone had said within earshot. Shiva had turned his head around slightly to see who it was, and just as he'd expected, it had been that Rohan. The one who had bad mouthed him on the way to the temple, and Raavi had simply ignored instead of refuting.

"Aye, main koi line nahi maar raha tha. Haan, meri college ka crush hain Raavi, par aaj tho I was just helping her", the other guy, Rahul, had replied. Crush? He had had a crush on his Maami ki behen ki beti, on his Raavi, in college, and today he'd caught hold of her as if she was HIS wife, when she was very much not.

"Acha, helping? Itni chinta hain uski, tho bagaa le jaa na usko? Usse uski pati se bhi chutkara mil jayega." Thankfully, he'd just pulled the bike out of the lot then, so he'd swung one leg over and sat on the bike quickly, starting the engine up.

He clenched his fists at the thought of what had happened next. Her, so close to the people who had just threatened to take her away from him. It had been all he could do to not lift her up and disappear with her right then. At the rate things were going between them, it might as well have amounted to kidnapping.

He had been unable to help himself, needing her to just be away from that place. Safe. Home. Preferably his home, of course. "Tu yahaan kya kar rahi hain?", he had asked, voice rough and anger so obviously misdirected.

That chipkali wasn't one to fall behind when it came to fighting with him though. Refuting him. "Taxi main jagah nahi tha, isiliye sab ne mujhe yahan bech diya. Iss main itna sadne vali koi baath nahi hain." It was only with others that her mouth glued itself shut.

He had then started the bike up, and had been impatiently waiting for her to sit behind him so that he could speed away. Sensing no movement behind him, he had turned around to see her waving a goodbye at those morons with an obviously fake smile on her face. What was the purpose of smiling at them when she clearly didn't feel like it? She had never before bothered to do something like this for him, had she? "Unke saath jana hain ki main chalu?"