Chapter 1: the past does not define you

William(O.S.): Yakko, Wakko

Angelina (O.S.) : Bed time's soon!

William: come on we already got you baby sister dot to bed

Boys: SNOWBALL FIGHT

they go to the living room to see that the room was covered in a battlefield of snow and snowman soldiers.

And both boys were throwing at a evil looking snowman that looks like Doug the dog but with a scar and a monocle on his left eye.

Young Yakko : Ugh, Wakko, blegh... he's got me (chuckling) ah I'm gone What sound does a giraffe make? Nevermind! The kingdom is lost, who will breaks the spell and saves everyone!

Young Wakko: (gasp) (chuckles) don't worry I'll save you Yakko (laughing) AH

Young Wakko pulls out his small wooden sword and charges at the snowman Doug then the king and queen walks in

William: (chuckles) and What are you two playing?

Wakko/Yakko: the Enchanted forest!

Angelina : That's like no Enchanted Forest I've ever seen.

Yakko/Wakko: (gasps)

Young Yakko: You've seen an Enchanted Forest?

Young Wakko: Wait, what?

William: I have. Once.

Young Wakko: And you never told us this before?

William: Well, I could tell you now... If you...

Wakko/Yakko: tell us now, tell us now, tell us now please!!!

Angelina: Are you sure about this?

William: It's time they know

Young Wakko: Let's make a big snowman later

They sit in their bedroom on the bed, getting cozy.

William: If they can settle and listen. (Chuckles) Far away, as north as we can go, stood a very old and very Enchanted Forest. But its magic wasn't that of goblin spells and lost fairies. It was protected by the most powerful spirits of all... Those of air, fire, water, and earth. But it was also a home to the mysterious comeduldra people. (Comedy)

Young Yakko: Were the comeduldra magical, like me?

His father sit next to him and lifts up his chin using two fingers.

William: No Yakko , they were not magical, they just took advantage of the forest gifts. Their ways were so different from ours. But still, they promised us friendship. In honor of that, your grandfather, King Salazar, built them a mighty dam to strengthen their waters. It was a gift of peace.

Young wakko: That's a big gift of peace.

William: And I was so honored to get to go to the forest to celebrate it.

Salazar (Flashback): Stand tall, William

William: I wasn't at all prepared for what the day would bring. We let down our guard. We were charmed. And it felt so... magical. But something went wrong. (Yelling) They were attacking us!

Freakazoid (Flashback): Get behind me! Sire

William: It was a brutal battle. Your grandfather ...

Young William(Flashback): Father!

King Salazar was crushed by a large rock

William: ...was crushed . The fighting enraged the spirits. They turned their magic against us all. (Grunts) (Vocalizing) There was this... voice. And someone saved me. I'm told, the spirits then vanished. And a powerful mist covered the forest, locking everyone out. (Wind whooshing) And that night, I came home, and became King of acmedelle

Young Wakko: Whoa, Papa, that was epic. Whoever saved you, I'd love that.

William: I wish I knew who it was.

Young Yakko: What happened to the spirits? What's in the Forest now?

William: I don't know. The mist still stands. No one can get in, and no one has since come out.

Angelina: So we're safe.

William: Yes, but the forest could wake again, and we must be prepared for whatever danger it may bring.

Angelina: And on that note, how about we say goodnight to your father?

Young Yakko: Oh, but I still have so many questions about the enchanted forest!

William: Save them for another night, Yakko

The king and queen tucked the young princes in bed.

Young Wakko: Ugh, you know We don't have that kind of patience. Why did the comeduldra attack us anyway? Who attacks people who gave them gifts?

Young Yakko : Do you think the forest will wake again?

Angelina: Only Ahtohallan knows.

Wakko/Yakko: "Ahtoall--" what?

Angelina: When I was little... my mother would sing a song about special river, called Ahtohallan... that was said to hold all the answers about the past, about what we are a part of.

Young Wakko: Wow.

Young Yakko: Will you sing it for us? Please?

Angelina: Okay, cuddle close. Scootch in.

"All Is Found" (Angelina) Where the northwind meets the sea There is a river full of memory
Sleep, my darling, safe and sound For in this river all is found In her waters, deep and true Lie the answers and path for you Dive down deep into her sound But not too far or you'll be drowned Yes, she will sing to those who hear And in her song, all magic flows But can you be brave what you most fear? Can you face what the river knows? Where the northwind meets the sea There's a mother full of memory Come my darling, homeward bound When all is lost, then all is found

The flashback Ends to king Yakko staring out into the balcony.

Yakko: (sigh)