Chapter 10:farewell friends

Then back with Wakko dot pinky and brain, they were still looking for a way out.

"so....Which blacky tunnel do we choose?" Pinky asked.

"Whichever gets us out of here" brain says.

But as they walked, dot could see Wakko was still hurting as he looks down and sighed.

"Hey I know what Yakko Can be" dot says as she cups his shoulders, "he doesn't the ink straight and he's always pushing people away but he's trying to protect us, he cares very deeply even when he won't show it"

But as Wakko looks up, they see a gust of wind blowing around them.

"Ah"

But they hear their grandfather's voice, You see, the Dam will weaken their lands...So they will have to turn to me.

Wakko and dot were in shocked as they see the wind conjuring a ice sculpture of their grandfather attacking the leader of comeduldra.

"Grandfather?" They both whispered.

"King Salazar, the Dam is hurting the forest!"

"Yakko's found it" brain says.

"What is it? Brain" dot asked.

"The truth about the past" Wakko said, "That's our grandfather...he Attacked the comeduldra leader which was...skippy's father, he must've witnessed it Who wields no weapon"

But then Wakko started to realize something.

"The Dam wasn't a gift of peace...It was a trick"

"But that goes against everything Arendelle stands for" dot says.

"It does, doesn't it?" Pinky says.

Yakko May have failed but wakko looks up in the sky...but he wasn't.

"I know how to free the forest, I know what we have to do, To set things right" Wakko takes dot's hand as they both nodded.

"Why do you say that so sadly?" Pinky asked

Then dot and Wakko look at him and both said, "We have to break the Dam"

Brain makes a worried look, "what! But Arendelle will be flooded"

"That's why everyone was forced out, To protect them from what has to be done" Wakko explains.

"Oh" pinky sniffed as Wakko and dot hugged, pinky and brain joined them.

"Are you okay?" Pinky asked as he hugged dot, she rubbed his head.

"Pinky, we could really use a bright side" Wakko says.

"The bright side, um Turtles can breathe through their butts?"

He gave them all a chuckle then he saw something and pointed out.

"And I see a way out"

Everyone looks up to see a way out of the cave.

"I knew I can count on you" Wakko says.

"Come on, pinky" dot says.

Wakko and dot head up, when pinky hissed getting on one knee.

"Ah" he grabs his stomach and brain aids my his side.

"Pinky are you alright" brain asked.

"Come on, Yakko's probably on his way back" wakko says.

"Yeah and when we see him...I'm going to kill him" dot says as she was still angry for what he did to Wakko.

"right now, we can meet him and-" but then they see flurry was leaving both snow mouses.

"Pinky?" Wakko says.

"Brain?" Dot says, "what's happening" she asked as both subs were worried.

"What's this?"

"Are you okay?"

"No children...I'm afraid we're-flurring? And we won't have much time"

"What? Wait, no"

"Yes...we're flurring, away..."

Pinky laughed as he played with the flurry but stopped when he heard brain.

"What?" Pinky asked.

"The magic in you and me is fading" brain said.

Wakko was shaking, his lips quivering.

"What? No no no no, we need you guys" wakko shutter.

" somethings bad happened to Yakko, he ay have gone too far and without his magic...we'll be gone too"

"No, no you can't go, please" wakko fell on his knees crying, "I can't lose you guys too" he sobbed.

Then brain grabs his shoulders, "I'm sorry children...but it looks like, You're gonna have to do this next part on your own, you two have each other and that's enough"

"No" wakko sobbed louder as dot grabs his hand.

"Please we'll find a way, I promise"

Then pinky joined him, "it'll be okay Wakko, the day Yakko gave us life, he said he was doing this for you and that he wanted to protect you, he always says how he wanted to give you everything...I just thought of one thing that's permanent"

"What's that?" Wakko wipes his eyes.

"Love"

"Warm hugs?" He asked

"I like a warm hug" pinky says as the four of them did a group hug.

"Go children, go fox your ancestors mistakes, save the forest and your brother" brain says as they let go.

"I love you, dot, brain, Yakko and my parents...goodbye pinky and brain" wakko sobs then dot helps him up.

Then Wakko looks back at pinky and brain one last time then they ran out of the cave.

Brain then faced pinky, he hands him a gift.

"Pinky I know this might me our last chance together and well-happy anniversary"

Pinky gasped in joy, "oh brain you remembered"

"Sorry it took so long...I was trying to find the perfect gift"

Pinky opened it to see it was a handcrafted snowflake with their picture in the middle.

"Oh brain, I love it but any gift would be ok as long as it's from you"

"Goodbye pinky"

"Goodbye brain"

The two vanished with the flurry, flying in the air, where the salamander fire sport sat and he cried...now the sins were really alone.